Noah's Ark ... NOAH SET VIEWER *PAGE 15*

onfire4Jesus

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I'm just going to add to the chorus singing your praises for such an adorable set of animals. They look more realistic than crocheted animals often do and it is obvious you are a design whiz! Yes, publish these if you are interested in it at all. These patterns would fly out your door!

Thank you all for your kind comments. :blush I'm hoping the lioness and lion will be added today. Who knows?

i think the ark would be well constructed with plastic canvas.. and being that the crochet is only needed to be the same shape as the canvas it is easiest to shape the ark with the plain canvas then crochet to the canvas's shape..
ABC-Dee thanks for the idea! Hadn't thought about the plastic canvas. I was wanting to make some type of 'box' but boat shaped. I like the canvas idea ... thank you very much.

And, yes, yes, yes ... you better believe I'm writing down the pattern instructions. I think the elephants are the only ones that weren't done and then re-done at least twice! :think

The animals are done so well! You have done an amazing job on this set! You are very creative. Do you mind if I send you a letter with a picture of what I want?! (just kidding of course!)

You have GOT to write down these patterns and offer them for sale! I KNOW they'll sell like crazy! I would love to have a set of the patterns myself! They're BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thank you all for your kind comments. :blush I'm hoping the lioness and lion will be added today. Who knows? ABC-Dee thanks for the idea! Hadn't thought about the plastic canvas. I was wanting to make some type of 'box' but boat shaped. I like the canvas idea ... thank you very much.

And, yes, yes, yes ... you better believe I'm writing down the pattern instructions. I think the elephants are the only ones that weren't done and then re-done at least twice! :think

There's a plastic canvas pattern to make an ark. Here's a linky: http://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Canvas-Noahs-Playset-Annies/dp/B000RJ39KC I don't know if it's big enough. I actually think I have that book.

I'm blown away with all the responses and interest. Thank you all so very much. In response to some of you wanting the patterns; We will be praying about all of this before we finalize anything.

Again, thank you all so much for your interest. Here's another addition ... I'd like to introduce you to Leo and Ness:

lions.jpg

lions.jpg

You could have a best selling pattern book here! I love the first batch of animals and the lions are just as adorable! The animal shapes are perfect! The faces are perfect! You are extremely talented!

Archived