Noah's Ark ... NOAH SET VIEWER *PAGE 15*

onfire4Jesus

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think that is too cute. my dad is a pastor, adn i would love to make one of these for their nursery. i think the kids would love it. let me know if you have a pattern or need someone to test for you.

Wow!!! :drool you have amazing talent. I would love to get this pattern set! :c9 Those are incredible! and so darling! I can't wait to see what you and your DH come up with.

PS, if you need a tester...

Blessings to you.

I'd really like to thank everyone for your comments and thoughts. I never imagined when I posted these guys there would be so much interest! I was really overwhelmed. I'd like to thank Amy for her support and suggestions. As for praise ... I don't take it as my own, I give it to the Lord! I'll be posting a free pattern in a few days. I just need to get the pictures taken and fine tune the pattern. Again, thank you all very much.

A free pattern? Goodness! That is EXTREMELY generous of you to offer a free pattern for such a wonderful project! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am looking forward to it unbelievably!

Oh Wow, that is so sweet and generous of you! :c9 Thankyouthankyouthankyou! What a gift you have with creating these characters! and I know a certain nephew of mine who will grow into this. (and then there's my own two, other nieces and nephews, the church nursery....:eek) I keep coming back just to look at your adorable creatures.

Blessings to you and yours.:hug

Archived