Noah's Ark ... NOAH SET VIEWER *PAGE 15*

onfire4Jesus

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just about finished the ark. Our littlest gran'girl is 1 year old today so I've been working hard to get things ready for her. She's going to get an IOU for some of the pieces. Noah and his family aren't done yet. I have others I want to do as well. I just had to take a bit of a break from working on the little things ... my fingertips were hurting! LOL

I've just about finished the ark. Our littlest gran'girl is 1 year old today so I've been working hard to get things ready for her. She's going to get an IOU for some of the pieces. Noah and his family aren't done yet. I have others I want to do as well. I just had to take a bit of a break from working on the little things ... my fingertips were hurting! LOL

I believe that! Your poor fingers:hug They deserve a rest, creating such an adorable set! Happy birthday to your littlest darling.:)

I worked and created several versions of the ark. I decided to use this for our DGD because of her age. This one will be easy for her to put the animals in and take them out too.

ark.jpg

Oh, btw ... I've posted the lamb, ram and turtle pattern in the original free pattern section.

I believe that! Your poor fingers:hug They deserve a rest, creating such an adorable set! Happy birthday to your littlest darling.:)

I love your version of the ark for your dgd. That is just perfect for the little ones. Thank you so very much for your generosity. I hope your fingers feel better after a well deserved rest.

Thanks for the love on the fingers! Today is her 'party'! Can't wait to see her, she's just learning to walk too.

[/url]You can find a few patterns I posted the sheep and the turtle. There's a 3rd one that I've posted, just not ark related!

I'd like to thank everyone for all the wonderful comments. I am truly grateful for the encouragement. Thank you very much. :manyheart

Party's over! Our beautiful gran'babies got to spend time together; which I so enjoy. Our little gran'girl was so wonderful and fun opening her gifts. She really didn't spend that much time with the animals, but they got her 'kiss approval'! ... then off to the next thing! I wrote her an IOU for the monkeys, giraffes, penguins [her daddy's fav!], kangaroos and Noah with his family. But for now? Grammy's taking a break! I'll get back to work on all the animal designs after I finish my other WIPs.

Thanks again everybody! :ghug

That is absolutely the best thing I've seen. I love the ark and it will work wonderfully for her age. My dd is 13 months and now I can't wait to make her one. I love the rainbow for the strap, great touch. You are so very talented. I will be heading over to the pattern section to print those out.

Party's over! Our beautiful gran'babies got to spend time together; which I so enjoy. Our little gran'girl was so wonderful and fun opening her gifts. She really didn't spend that much time with the animals, but they got her 'kiss approval'! ... then off to the next thing! I wrote her an IOU for the monkeys, giraffes, penguins [her daddy's fav!], kangaroos and Noah with his family. But for now? Grammy's taking a break! I'll get back to work on all the animal designs after I finish my other WIPs.

Thanks again everybody! :ghug

I'm so glad the party was so wonderful. You definitely deserve a break. I can't wait to see the penguins when you do get to them though, my dd loves penguins. :)

Deborah, those are so precious! The ark is perfect for the little ones. I can't wait to collect all your animals as you create them. You are a gifted designer, and your ark collection is truly a gift from God. You are blessing so many people.:hug

Deborah, those are so precious! The ark is perfect for the little ones. I can't wait to collect all your animals as you create them. You are a gifted designer, and your ark collection is truly a gift from God. You are blessing so many people.:hug

Thank you so much. Those are very kind words. :hug back at you! :)

Deborah, your finished project is just magnificent! I really cannot get over how adorable every one of the animals is, and the ark itself is just so cute! I LOVE the rainbow strap! I have a dear friend who is a Methodist minister and I am thinking she would love a set of these for the nursery at her church!

Mother Sue helped another good friend of mine in a time of need, and to thank her I have started a filet Last Supper that I am going to give to her for her office when it is done. That is going to take me probably until close to Easter to finish, but just for something different to do when I get bored with doing the filet, I think I'll try to do at least a set of animals a week so that maybe by the time the filet is done, the ark set is done as well and I can take them both to her. It's a good thing I can crochet at work, otherwise I have no idea where I was going to get the time to do all the projects I want to do!

Hi,

I went through all of the posts and was NOT able to view a picture of your set. :think It sounds like what you have created is wonderful.:c9

If you are willing to post a picture, I would love to see how cute it is.:manyheart

Thank you!

Archived