October 2008 C’ville Tote Arizona Sunrise

Tampa Doll

Oooh, MaryJo...I can't wait! Who gets it this time? that is such a pretty one. Someone is going to be a very happy bag-lady;). You make this into such a fun adventure for all of us. (I love looking at the labels:lol)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me, me, I'm the lucky Bag Lady No. 29!!!! I spent 4 and half hours this morning at a Delta Society pet evaluation day (I got the be the lady in the wheelchair, who at first scowls and doesn't want the pet near her, then I get to be the lady in the wheelchair who wants to pet the animal, plus I got to be the 'bumper'), so I came zooming home because we ran over and it was nearly 1:30 and I was starving. And I saw this package at my front door and thought, "What's that? I got my Land's End order Wednesday." I honestly had no idea a C'ville tote was out there because I've been working on someone else's project, helping them close it down, so I haven't been online in days (not in my cubicle, looking for an excuse to come visit for a bit to relieve my writer's block). I almost fell over when I saw who it was from. Then, to realize it's called Arizona Sunrise, my favorite time of day! And, as if the tote isn't sweet enough, there was a skein of Peaches and Creme Faded Denim and a skein of TLC Cotton Plus in Periwinkle inside it!

Mary Jo, it's beautiful! I'm so honored to join the ranks of the Bag Ladies! I know several have flown therir way to Arizona, and I'm not sure why I deserve it, but as you can see from my photo, I may not deserve it, but I love it! Thank you, thank you! :hug

Patty

[/url]th_IMG_0610.jpg

I can now sleep, the tote has made it to it's new destination.

I am so glad you like it Patty and your picture is just perfect. Really gave me and DH a good chuckle.:rofl

Enjoy and may you use it to keep many of your wips in one place.:hook

:yay Patty so glad you got to join us in the exclusive Bag Lady club now next time you come trotting up to Phoenix you will have to bring it with you so we can fill it up with goodies from Joanns like I did mine

P S the picture is priceless lol

Me, me, I'm the lucky Bag Lady No. 29!!!! I spent 4 and half hours this morning at a Delta Society pet evaluation day (I got the be the lady in the wheelchair, who at first scowls and doesn't want the pet near her, then I get to be the lady in the wheelchair who wants to pet the animal, plus I got to be the 'bumper'), so I came zooming home because we ran over and it was nearly 1:30 and I was starving. And I saw this package at my front door and thought, "What's that? I got my Land's End order Wednesday." I honestly had no idea a C'ville tote was out there because I've been working on someone else's project, helping them close it down, so I haven't been online in days (not in my cubicle, looking for an excuse to come visit for a bit to relieve my writer's block). I almost fell over when I saw who it was from. Then, to realize it's called Arizona Sunrise, my favorite time of day! And, as if the tote isn't sweet enough, there was a skein of Peaches and Creme Faded Denim and a skein of TLC Cotton Plus in Periwinkle inside it!

Mary Jo, it's beautiful! I'm so honored to join the ranks of the Bag Ladies! I know several have flown therir way to Arizona, and I'm not sure why I deserve it, but as you can see from my photo, I may not deserve it, but I love it! Thank you, thank you! :hug

Patty

th_IMG_0610.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS from Bag Lady 26(July 2008) to the newest Bag Lady 29! I enjoy my July '08 bag "The Freedom Bag" EVERYDAY! Mary Jo you have no idea what your GORGEOUS bags mean to all of us! It means some one cares so much for us that they take the time and make the effort to send each of us Bag Ladies a little piece of herself and I don't know about the rest of you Bag Ladies but, that means a LOT more to my heart than you will ever know!:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

CONGRATULATIONS from Bag Lady 26 to the newest Bag Lady 29! I enjoy my July '08 bag EVERYDAY! Mary Jo you have no idea what your GORGEOUS bags mean to all of us! It means some one cares so much for us that they take the time and make the effort to send each of us Bag Ladies a little piece of herself and I don't know about the rest of you Bag Ladies but, that means a LOT more to my heart than you will ever know!:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Pam, I agree 100%. I am bag lady 27 and I use my bag everyday. Everytime I look at the bag, I think of how special Mary Jo is, and how lucky I am to have been thought of for the wonderful gift of one of her magnificent bags.

Patty, I can tell from the picture that you will treasure your bag like the rest of the club does.

Again, congratulations and use the bag in good health.

Now go and stuff it full of yarn.

They hold a lot of yarn :yes

This is from Bag Lady 28. Congrats on getting your bag. I treasure my bag. Patty you look so happy to be holding that beautiful bag. Every one that sees your bag will want to take it from you> I am in good company. I am still on vacation and had to come on the computer again to see you receive your bag.

Pam, I agree 100%. I am bag lady 27 and I use my bag everyday. Everytime I look at the bag, I think of how special Mary Jo is, and how lucky I am to have been thought of for the wonderful gift of one of her magnificent bags.

Patty, I can tell from the picture that you will treasure your bag like the rest of the club does.

Again, congratulations and use the bag in good health.

Now go and stuff it full of yarn.

They hold a lot of yarn :yes

Congratulations, Patty! You're a very lucky lady! I'm officially insanely jealous this month, because that bag has been my favorite one so far! :lol I wish you many years of crocheting pleasure with your beautiful bag! :yay

Archived