October 2008 C’ville Tote Arizona Sunrise

Tampa Doll

Not only do I love it, so does my cat, Daisy. You sure must smell good, Doll, she was all over the tote today!

th_IMG_0612.jpg

Aunt Bubbles gave us all beautiful yarn during her recent visit out here to the wild west, and I finally decided to make myself Eva's shawl with it. So that is the first project to be stored in my AZ Sunrise Tampa Doll Special. And I can't think of a more fitting project with more special yarn to be stored in it.

Patty

awwwee! Lookie that.. but I know what shes thinking

"stay away from the bag and no one gets hurt!" :lol

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys crack me up. It is jsut that the bag is so soft, Daisy, decided it belongs to her. Hey, watch it, or she may be taking your yarn out to sleep inside. I can just see you now, picking up your bag and it begining to move.:rofl

Congrats Desertcrocheter, you got a wonderful bag. MaryJo you are a wonder! doing all of this!

yah, I can see you reaching for your bag, to get at a WIP, and a rather posessive paw whips out! :lol

You guys crack me up. It is jsut that the bag is so soft, Daisy, decided it belongs to her. Hey, watch it, or she may be taking your yarn out to sleep inside. I can just see you now, picking up your bag and it begining to move.:rofl

Bailey my Bengal will do that he will curl right up in any bag I have by the couch he will pull the yarn out or just curl up on top of it

Bailey my Bengal will do that he will curl right up in any bag I have by the couch he will pull the yarn out or just curl up on top of it

Two of my boys are half-Siamese, and they LOVE to curl up in any box they can find! Ed-A-Puss was the first to start this, and then as time went on, ButterBean started sleeping in boxes too! Neither Ed nor Butters are small, they each weigh 20 pounds! It's hilarious to see them trying to stuff themselves into whatever box or lid they can find. Fur and fat sticking out in all directions! Now Mary Pat, my fat little half-Siamese girl, has started curling up in any box or lid that is left sitting where she can get to it! I'm beginning to think that the box-sitting a Siamese thing! :lol

The rest of my gang is made up of a family of polydactyl brown tabbies, and these fuzzy little guys and gals are the ones who are the first to curl up on whatever yarn I am working with. Some of them prefer the finished product, others are not so picky and will lay on the back of the couch, using the skein of yarn as a pillow while I work. They all just melt me. I love each and every one of them!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived