Tampa Doll

October 2008 C’ville Tote Arizona Sunrise

Another masterpiece. Both the sunrise and sunsets here in AZ are mind blowing. That is one of the reasons I desided to move here so many years ago. There is nothing quite like the rise or fall of the sun on the grand canyon walls. They literally come alive with color.

I think this one is my favorite one that you have made, the colors are beautiful, nice work...again!

MaryJo this bag is beautiful. The person that receives this bag will be very lucky to receive this bag. The colors are so pretty. I know that I feel very honored to have one of your bags. As you can see I am on vacation, but had to come on to see this bag.

OHHHHH, MaryJo! It's BEAUTIFUL!

I agree w/ everyone else.. it is beautiful and I love the colors! You did a great job on it!

Thanks for the compliments on this bag. I was really pleased with this one.

sergi1974 enjoy your vacation.:hook

Ohh, how lovely! Those colors speak to me! :D

Lovely bag MaryJo, once again. I thought that it would be a halloween bag for October, but you have pleasantly surprised me. Nothing against, the black and orange normally seen this time of year, but with these colors the bag (and the lucky lady carrying it, won't be out of place after the holiday). Never seen and AZ sunrise or sunset, but your bag is beautiful. And I think once again my favorite so far (until next month anyway. :devil)

looks like you have another big hit on your hands mary jo! so whos the lucky recipient this month? hehehehe

you threw me on this one i was expecting halloweeny colors - but beautiful just the same!!!!!

Lovely! Like everyone else, I like the color too. :clap I'd like to make one, but can't find this pattern. Can you help?

Hugs,:hug

aawww.. :c9 that looks like it could melt in your hands. :c9

Another great one Mary Jo :clap

It is beautiful, I love the colors!

Beautiful bag once again, Mary Jo. :clap

Tina