Tampa Doll

October 2008 C’ville Tote Arizona Sunrise

Oh is it that time of the month; yep the new tote is ready to be shown. Summer is done and fall is here, but one last beautiful summer sunrise I have ever seen. There is something about them that you do not see when you look over the Ocean in the morning.

Many years ago I was in Az and I found they had some of the most beautiful sunrises.

The pattern is called Victorian Charm by Lily. I think at this time it is out of print.

The color of the main bag is Tea Rose, the outline and handles are Orange Sherbet, the pocket is cream with peach lettering. All the yarn and thread are made by Peaches and Cream.

4x3CvilleXXIXOctArizonaSunrise.jpg th_8x6CvilleXXIXOctAZSunrise.gif (Clickable)

Edited by Tampa Doll

:droolThat is so beautiful!! I know from seeing the other ones that you have done up close that these are so much more beautiful in person!I have to agree that the sunrises and sunsets here are so beautiful.nothing like being in the middle of the open desert and seeing the sun coming up!

:lolof course by the time it gets to your windshield of a car you are roasting:lol

I love the rose color, reminds me of my wedding flowers surprisingly. I've never seen an AZ sunset, but Ive seen one in Vegas that literally took the breath out of me. Michigan isn't really known for its sunsets, but our sunrise is beautiful =) The tote looks great:yay

WOW! Beautiful! It reminds me of a Creamsicle icecream bar!

It is really pretty!!!!!!

I love it!!!!

Great job as all ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how those colors work together! That is sooo pretty!

Wow, that is gorgeous. I am also reminded of a Dreamsickle bar.

I just love looking at your totes. :cheer:cheer:cheer

That is so pretty! I love how sunshiny the colors are!

Very Pretty, love the colors. I was lucky enough to see a sunset in Tucson AZ many years ago, it was breath taking.