I'm The Lucky One This Month!!!!

I am one lucky lady today!!

Hilly and I came home from the pool and she pointed at the door and said you have a package. I grabbed it up, went in the door and put the box on the stool. When I saw the name Mary Jo on it, I screamed, dropped the pool bags, grabbed the box and hobbled to the chair on the balcony. I grabbed my keys that were still in my hand and cut the box open.

Inside the box was the most beautiful tote bag I have ever seen. I had tears streaming down my face. I found 2 skeins of Peaches N Cream yarn in the bag and a wonderful note in the pocket.

I looked at Hilly and told her not to even think of using it. You see, pink is her favorite color as well.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH MARY JO. I AM ON :c9

You will never know how much this means to me and that you thought of me for this wonderful present.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Here is a picture of my goodies.

The picture does not do this beauty justice at all.

th_Augusttote08072008.jpg

clickable

woohoo.. I feel so happy for you. One question.. what color is the P&C she sent you? I don't think I've ever seen that variegated before.

Thank you all :hug

woohoo.. I feel so happy for you. One question.. what color is the P&C she sent you? I don't think I've ever seen that variegated before.

It is sunflower. I have never seen that one before.

I will make something just for me with it!!!

Archived