Tell me THESE aren't GORGEOUS!!!!

Somehow I just feel these would fit perfectly between my fingers!!!! And I have a birthday coming up!!!!!! Gotta be super nice to hubby! Celtic Swan Hooks They come in bronze and sterling silver! No diamonds but they'll do!

oh my!!!!!!!!! Must get one in H!! Must must must!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I use that size more than any other. Must send link to my mom, my brother, my sister....everyone. They must buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!

I've had my eye on those for a VERY long time!

The ones I want are all over $80/each, though... I told myself that I can buy them as a college graduation gift for myself.

Unfair, Cheryl. I think you should share him around!

Do you think if we did a bulk order, they'd give us a discount. I HAVE to have one of those silver hooks.

Do you think if we did a bulk order, they'd give us a discount.

If someone wants to look into it, I'd be willing to order 1 or 2 or 3... I should stop there...

• 2 weeks later...

They are pretty!

I've tried different hooks though, and I much prefer those that have the flat area in the middle. Just got used to those I guess.

It's hard for me to use a hook that is totally round. I need that flat part!

• 3 weeks later...

Those are great, but do y'all never lose your hooks? I can't even count all the hooks I've had to buy in the last few years. And my cat chewed one up once too, so they aren't even safe at home!

Maybe I'm just a "loser". I can't keep sunglasses either.

Archived