Get rid of your UFO's playing the WIP of Fortune game!

Krystal16

Wendy to be honest I'm not sure where it's going. It started off being for the Ataxia people to auction off but I haven't heard anything about it in months. So I might just send it up there for them to give to a child that has the disease. I just haven't decided for sure what I'm going to do with it just yet. The people that are asking about it are ones that have seen bits of it that I was working on.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tam Love the baby set!! So cute!

I've been working on my CRW #2 only lately since it's gotten a little busy around here and I hadn't had time for anything else after trying to catch it up to the row a day. I think though that I will be able to spin the wheel this evening.

I have turned my purple cardiagin into a pet blanket as I havn't got the time to finish it off and have really gone off the pattern, I just frogged the arm shapping untill it was back to a square and added a couple border rows of fun fur.

Almost completed the Sweet Dreams baby blanket, have 1 more side of the sc border to do, then I can do the shell edging, I may have to wing it as the stitch count is a little uneven around each edge.

Then the bit I really hate, weaving in the ends.

Updated List

1. Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket - border and ends to weave in - 97% Completed

2. Retro Babette - Too many squares to count (square a day)

3. Pastel babette - Agian too many squares to count

4. Dolly Parton Doll - Clothes to make, hair and face to do

5. Fun fur black cat - 1 ear, arms and legs to finish off and face to sew

6. White cat - Leg to make, stuff and sew together all parts, face to sew, finish off clothing

7. Pink Bag - Sew on handles and line

8. RR for my sister - not sure how big or how many rows Iam gonna do, but have done 29 rows at the moment

9. Purple Cardigain - turned into pet blanket - 100% completed

10. Gothic RR - not yet started, but have yarn.

Oh, not sure if I posted, but I got one off of my list too! I finished the knit hat for my brother!!! Now Chris was kind of hinting at one in the same colors... he's got enough hats already though.

Whew................ finished another one! :yay This was a newer WIP... but still on the list of "need to get done"

if you care to peek... its here on my Blog.

I'm so happy.... things are getting DONE!!!:crocheting

:mug

Sure Jeannie I hear ya :lol :lol

I haven't got mine together yet either. By the time I think I am going to gather everything up it's too late in the day and I know my bed will be full of WIP's when I want to crawl in it :eek

So, one of these rainy mornings I will get stuff together. I'd like to start next week, but then I said that last week :lol

I got alot done today :woo

I did my row a day, got 5 rows on my tunisian block, made a friendship square, made 3 fans for the fan squares I'm doing and started putting a quilt pinwheel block together. :yay

Although I didn't get my row a day done on my crw, I did spin the wheel and worked on my wristlet purse while on our way out and about last night. In case some of you haven't heard, I'm pregnant! I'm due the end of jan beginning of feb. So my list will probably grow as soon as we find out what it is. :)

:woo Brenda

I'll have to update my list tomorrow and add in my June Blitz items.

I finished my row a day and finished up my quilt block now I'm working on the CRW #1 trying to get past this time consuming round. :hook

Today, I get out all the WIPs/UFOs from the closet. I discovered that I have about 20 projects waiting for me. :eek

Tomorrow I will check each project and make a detail list on index card per project. I might frog some projects if I feel it's necessary. Then I will start on Monday with one project and my 3SUB. I don't have any projects that is a deadline.

I am still thinking more about xmas gifts and such. I will work on the xmas list once I get few WIPs done.

A question about wheel of fortune - Do I work on a project for certain rows or time, before I flip over to another on same day ? (That's if I have no deadline projects)

Diane - It is up to you when to "flip". I just break it up into reasonable sections - motifs, rows, etc. And you don't have to flip to all of them on the same day, just pick up where you left off the day before. I have some projects where I flip after one row, and others I flip after 4 or more motifs. It depends on the project, how long you want to work on it, that kind of thing.

Ah ok, thank you. The point is finish WIPs a bit by bit over time, I assume. :) Steady and slow as a turtle. :lol I will keep that in mind when I finish up reorganizing the stash tomorrow.

Congratulations Brenda.

I spun the wheel this morning and it landed on the Picture quilt and I managed to finish it off. Woohoo, one down 7 to go. Now I did my squares for the xmas cal and got that uptodate and then spun again tonight and it landed on the footy pillow. So going to do a few rows before bed. Hmm strange that the wheel hasnt landed on the shawler yet.

:yay Congratulations Brenda.

I didn't spin the wheel this weekend, couldn't take many projects with. :hook

Wendy, you can't skip the wheel spin in here, Krystal will catch you out sooner that way! :eek You know she caught me out over in EHH or the Sky cal the other day. :lol

Wendy, you can't skip the wheel spin in here, Krystal will catch you out sooner that way! :eek You know she caught me out over in EHH or the Sky cal the other day. :lol

oops, didnt think anyone noticed. :lol I forgot that Krystal has eyes in the back of her head. :lol

Archived