Get rid of your UFO's playing the WIP of Fortune game!

Krystal16

Krystal~Does it really matter what we do with the points? We all just seem to like to earn points. :lol

No, I don't think it will matter WHAT you do with the points. We do sort of like earning points, don't we? I'll have to figure out what kind of scoring system to keep.

I think you guys should make a spinner and spin to see what you work on.

I don't have WIP so I wont join

(:rofl ok, I do but shhhhh)

You need a few more laughing guys after that outrageous statement!

C'mon and join us, we LOVE company!

Oh I get it, you just keep spinning the wheel and work on your projects until you finally finish something. Got it.

Yes, you do!

Today for me is finishing up the joining of the Dots (Thankfully), then Bear Claw, then finish up the daisies, then maybe get to my test depending on how much time I have.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I'm hoping to finish attaching all the squares on the diamonds. Then I'll do a bit on the dots and move on to the toy I'm testing. Once I get through those I'll move on to the next item on the list if I have time.

Have bought a small note book and have started to organize my WIPs. I have put each WIP in a ziplock bag along with hook, pattern, yarn and any accessories needed to finish the project.

Have also found half a dozen WIP's that I am gonna frog, put them all in a carrier bag have :frog 2 already.

I am getting things organized today. I have everything I am going to work on put on notecards. I have one left to finish up. I think I will start today first with the crw. I will get the complete list to you soon.

Ok here is my list: CRW, Dot's Doohickey, 3sub, Winnie the pooh in thread, and cottage bag. I didn't think I had that many wips but I have over 11 if I include my knitting!! I really do need this cal! :lol

OK... drumroll please...?

I have just pulled my BLUE STAR out of storage and gotten to work on it! :woo :woo :woo

I was going to start my test, but decided I wasn't going to start that until the daisy AND the dots were done and outta here. Better to finish up something I've already got in progress, thought the blue star has quite a bit left on it. I'm sorta doing my own thing with it if anyone remembers?

I've done it... I got out all my WIP ........ bagged them... tagged them..... and logged them into my Crochet tablet.

Lets see if I can really stick to this and get these things done.

DCP02466.jpg

:mug

I pitched my Blue Star a long time ago - too many errors in the pattern and too many pages of written directions.

I really do think I have ADD:P

I DID crochet another 3 rows on my waves ghan....more than I've done on it in months! Back to the filet for this evening.

Noah's Ark ghan is DONE, DONE, DONE, DONE, DONE@!!!!

Meanwhile a zillion more projects to go (well not that many, it just seems like it's that many...)

I started with my row a day on the CRW #2 and then moved on to my charity squares for the square along this weekend. Already the first square I made is too big so it's now a friendship square and I will make a matching friendship square then start again on the charity squares :lol

Now I'm just rambling :D

051608bluestar.jpg

This is my blue star.

Yes, it's the one from Herschnners, and YES the pattern is riddled with errors.

It's beautiful, but I can see how the pattern can be confusing to begin with, and errors on top of that would be horrendous.

That is simply outstanding Krystal!!!!

That will be an accomplishment well felt when you get it done!!!!

:mdust:mug:mdust

Worked on cuddle and triquetra today (daily ones) and later going to do a bit on Casa, it is next on the list. It is finally going to have some progress, just not sure if it will just be stitching the row of saltines on that are waiting or if will also make some more saltines for it. :think

K - LOOKS GREAT!!!!:clap

If I have time today, it's the filet (row 23 today - had to frog another row again) and then it's my 12 inch squares for a throw I started. Last night I made a couple more charity squares, too.

WOW!! That's such a great idea! See that green/blue/white blanket you have there? I have a UFO JUST LIKE THAT!! How funny!

It's just such a coincidince I saw this thread today, because I decided to go through all my UFO's and yarn and try to make sense of it all. I was taking a break when I read this! :) Ok... I haven't organized everything yet, but I'm going to! Thanks for the neat idea!

Victoria

I've done it... I got out all my WIP ........ bagged them... tagged them..... and logged them into my Crochet tablet.

Lets see if I can really stick to this and get these things done.

DCP02466.jpg

Krystal, this is just stunning! I can't wait to see how it turns out!! Amazing...

Does Hershners' have the corrections printed somewhere? I don't have this pattern, but I'm contemplating getting it and making it for someone. Haven't decided whom lol, but there you go.

Victoria

051608bluestar.jpg

This is my blue star.

Yes, it's the one from Herschnners, and YES the pattern is riddled with errors.

WOW!! That's such a great idea! See that green/blue/white blanket you have there? I have a UFO JUST LIKE THAT!! How funny!

It's just such a coincidince I saw this thread today, because I decided to go through all my UFO's and yarn and try to make sense of it all. I was taking a break when I read this! :) Ok... I haven't organized everything yet, but I'm going to! Thanks for the neat idea!

Victoria

Funny indeed!!! :U I put two rows on that blanket last night. I would have done more... but I had a real NEED to fill.

Posted a bit about it on my blog

DCP02467.jpg

The organizing I did with my WIP really helped get things more in perspective. I'm GOING to get these all DONE! One at a time... I'll do it!

:manyheart

:mdust:crocheting:mdust

Does Hershners' have the corrections printed somewhere? I don't have this pattern, but I'm contemplating getting it and making it for someone. Haven't decided whom lol, but there you go.

Victoria

They have corrections, but even those don't seem to help. It still requires quite a bit of fudging. If you go through the blue star CAL, you'll see where everyone got stuck and what they did to fix it.

Archived