Get rid of your UFO's playing the WIP of Fortune game!

Krystal16

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've shared in other posts and on my blog about how ill focused I have been lately getting projects done and starting more just to keep from doing others.

My only concern is that I join in and fail. Or I become such a burdon to all of you hoping to have help keeping me focused.

Man... I sound like a basket case..... :think oh yeah... I am!

I need to gather my WIP's and list them out. *sigh*

:mug

C'mon, Tammy - you know you wanna.. :devil

So, who's ready to start playing tomorrow? What's first on the wheel for you?

For me, the day will always start with dots until I get it done. That's got a deadline on it, but I"m still going round the wheel once I do my row for the day on that one!

Count me in!! I'll see what projects I can find this weekend. All my stuff is already moved to where I will be next month and I shouldn't bring all my projects back. I know I've got over 10.

Krystal - when I get my stuff figured out I'll get my spreadsheet ready!

You don't know what you started :P

My craft room overflow is in our very unfinished master bathroom (Aka warehouse as DH calls it). Well, in order to organize this properly I have to almost entirely clean out that room. So...it will be a sometime this weekend before I am ready.

I'm going to start on the #1 CRW and get a row or 2 on it then do my row a day for the CRW #2 then hopefully can do a few rows on my April Tunisian block.

Can I include my knitting WIPs too? I might be able to get organized this weekend, if not definitely next weekend since it's a long one a poor hubbins has to work on Monday. :(

I think most of them are in Ravelry but not sure, have to do some digging.

I did some yard work before and am wiped out...and have to go out this evening.

No waves ghan for me today...:P

Tomorrow, I'll work on it - after doing a bit on the test pattern I have.

Krystal~you are so evil!! i am reading the posts thinking I really need to do this. It would so help in organizing my craft room. I am also trying to figure out if I can really do this and the row a day cal and make enough progress before the crochet "ancient greece" thing.:lol May have to take tomarrow and get my wips/ufo's organized and wrote down.

Brenda - you can certainly merge the two CALs. What I do is the one that's on row a day FIRST, then I spin the wheel through the rest. DOTS is always first, then bear claw, then I rotate through what's left.

Make sense?

And no, I'm not evil.. :devil

Sure Krystal....You believe what you want to...:lol

I understand what you are saying. I might have to limit the amount of wips I work on at one time and then add as I finish things up. will give a list when I get them all written down.

Krystal I think that's how I'll do mine too. Do my deadline things first then move on through the wheel. Hmm... now if only someone can find me more hours in the day just for crocheting. :lol

Oh and I have to add two more projects to my list. :lol The dots (I don't remember if I told you that yet) and a test project. The test project will be on a deadline too so the dots, diamonds and test will all be first everyday.

I have got my list on an excel spreadsheet. I just need to haul the Casa out to count how many saltines are done and the list will be complete. :woo I hope I will be able to start tomorrow. I will also be doing my bus and triquetra first every day, then work through the others. :yes

Wendy - this is how *I* do it, because I have a couple things on deadline.

Dots

Test

Daisies

Granny's Lace

Fans

(and more)

On day 1,

I'll do Dots, then test, then daisies...

Day 2,

I'll do Dots, then test, then do the next thing on my wheel, which is Granny's lace, then fans...

Day 3,

I'll do Dots, then test, then back to daisies, then Granny's lace...

So each day I do the dots and test first. Then I cycle through the other WIPs, starting off where I left off the previous day.

You don't get points until you FINISH something on your Wheel.

I haven't quite figured out how many points or what we're gonna do with them, though! :rofl

Archived