Get rid of your UFO's playing the WIP of Fortune game!

Krystal16

Tracy congrats on the shawler, I have one of those wips as well but it hasnt come up on the wheel so far. Funny about that.

Picture Quilt is now 90% done

Filet test is now 30% done

Butterfly quilts are now 25% done.

Havent worked on the shawler or the footy pillow, really need to do those two.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning Wendy.

I have Casablanca, ATW, shawler, cat filet, bus cuddle and triquetra ghan on my list. I took the rainbow off because it was finished. The only one that doesn't have any coloured blocks yet is the Casa, but that is because I spent the time stitching saltines together when it was it's turn. One day I will work out percentages. :lol

thought about picking up my hook yesterday while watching the first Indiana Jones movie, but then realized I didn't have the yarn I needed! Must be time for a shipping trip!

Maybe I'll work on my flag ghan (that'll be first on the list) tonight during the 2nd movie.

:woo

Finished a heart square for the Flag Ghan!

Still haven't made a wheel to turn, but I'm gonna work on some swap items, they've gotta go out by the 1st of June! Thankfully it shouldn't be a lot!

I've done work on 3 things today. I got in a round and a half on the CRW #1, a round on the CRW#2 and am now working on a victorian fan square. I may have to spend most of tomorrow catching up on my CRW#2 though.

Thought to add an update - I am on the roll with my baby sweater, already ahead of schedule for the week. :yay

Tomorrow night after a bbq party, I am going to reorganize my wips. I might pick out few at a time, so I will not feel overwhelmed by the wips. :lol I might have like 12- 15 wips hidden in the closet. I will do the whole list of wips. I will check what's missing then save those wips for later.

Also, I plan to write up a list for xmas gifts. More projects to do this year. :blush I will get my tax check by end of may. So I will do massive yarn shopping sometimes in June. :yarn

I got my row a day done, a square for the victorian fan lapghan and started my 5 stained glass squares. Not bad for not having much hook time today :lol

Overally, the sweater is roughly 3/4 done. Can't believe that I went that far today. I have like about 30 rows for front side and neckline. I still need to do one more sleeve. But that's it for this sweater until I sew pieces together. I am so tired at the moment. It's really bad timing to sort through WIPs tonight. Off to bed soon. I think I will start this CAL officially by June 1st. See ya then.

This weekend was my sister's high school graduation so I made a lot of dishcloths since they are small enough to carry around with me. Today I did 5 rows on my big blanket. I still haven't organized all my wips because I don't have all of them with me and most of the ones I do have I don't have the yarn with me because of the hasty packing I did when I moved. I really need to do that since I don't actually know how many of them are hiding in my yarn stash.

I worked on three projects yesterday. :clap I started my Christmas Tree, then I got the last strip sewn onto the dots, and lastly I did most of the grooby bag. Today I'm starting out on the ripple and will spin to the Ataxia ghan.

Crocheting should be something to enjoy, not a chore. :)
Diane, you are so right! And it's become a chore for me here lately. I want to make a Phoenix Coyotes graph ghan for my grandson and I think it's more than I can deal with. I am all depressed about it. :(

I'm joining. Heck, why not? One of these CALs is bound to help me get my UFOs finished, ya think?

I have so many things just on the verge of completion. I definitely have completion issues.

Will try to get my list together tomorrow. I betcha it'll be the longest one.

So, I said I would join but think I'm gonna back out now.

Hey Jeannie glad you joined us! I'm thinking like you, one of these CAL's is bound to get me somewhere!!!

I bet my list is actually longer - just for fun, let's see whose is :lol

Shelby, I'm not backing out cause I'm afraid your list is longer than mine:lol and just for fun, I will get it together sometime or another and pm you to see whose is the longest.:clap

Woo Hoo:yay

Another WIP checked off the list!

A baby set I was working piece at a time unitl the baby was born. Well... she was .. and I'm done!

If you would like to peek... its here on my blog

:yay:crocheting:yay

:mug

Way to go Tam!

Very cute! What kind of yarn did you use for the blanket border? I bought several baby blankets from the $1 so I can put some cute borders on them.

Way to go Tam!

Very cute! What kind of yarn did you use for the blanket border? I bought several baby blankets from the $1 so I can put some cute borders on them.

appreciate the compliment very much.

the blanket border along with the hat and booties are all made with Caron Simply Soft.

I worked on two projects yesterday. Jeannie that's how the God's Children quilt is to me. I'm having a hard time working on it. I think it's because it's not really my style. But then I feel guilty when someone asks about it. I figure I'll just work on it a little at a time. Didn't you say this graph ghan was your first? That's probably what the problem is you need to try a small graph first to get your feet wet :yes I think then you wouldn't be so nervous about the bigger one.

I spun to the God's children and the wolf. Today I am going to work on my Christmas tree some and hopefully spin over to finish the groovy bag. If I don't finish it today then I'll finish it next time I get to it.

Spinning... spinning... spinning...

We're getting our UFO's closer to DONE!!!

I have touched some UFO's in the last couple weeks that have sat untouched for countless months. Yippee!!

Hmmmm -TKC, that hat looks a little familiar.. :lol

Spinning... spinning... spinning...

We're getting our UFO's closer to DONE!!!

I have touched some UFO's in the last couple weeks that have sat untouched for countless months. Yippee!!

:hookhehehee... I love your Daisy pattern Krystal! I have another hat in the works for a granddaughter. She saw this one for the baby and said... Oh... I need one ... well... of course she does.... hehehe

Tam that hat is just gorgeous.

Krystal well done your making great progress.

Donna are you making the gods children quilt for someone else.

Ok I have been bad and have only concentrated on 2 wips this week. I have my daughter nagging me to finish her pillow so I had better do more of that this weekend.

Tammy, that is cute, lovely idea for a gift. :hook

I really appreciate the compliment... sure makes one feel good!!!:hug

I'm finding the fun again in getting projects done.

Archived