Get rid of your UFO's playing the WIP of Fortune game!

Krystal16

I got my row a day motif done and then snuck in a few scrunchies that aren't on my list :lol now I've spun my wheel and am going to do a few rows on my tunisian block.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No wheel spinning for me today... Had another 13 hours work day. Can't wait to see my paychecks, but I'd rather have spent some time at school. Thank goodness I spent the whole day at work though... if it was only a few hours, I would have been very upset at myself.

I got the chance to spin the wheel yesterday and worked a little, and I mean not even a row little, on my 3 sub. It is really long so any progress is good progress.

I found a mistake on my row a day project so had to take out a heptagon and redo it so that slowed me down a bit today. When I get that fixed and finished I'll start on doing my 2 blocks for the pinwheel quilt then if I have time I'll spin my wheel.

I will just be working on a few projects until I get moved in to the new house in June. I just finished a baby blanket last night, and am working on another baby blanket. I am also making a ripple blanket for my full sized bed, which is about 2/3 done.

Here is a picture of the blanket that I just finished. It is clickable.

th_DSC00702.jpg

I will just be working on a few projects until I get moved in to the new house in June. I just finished a baby blanket last night, and am working on another baby blanket. I am also making a ripple blanket for my full sized bed, which is about 2/3 done.

th_DSC00702.jpg

Very pretty, at first I thought it was another ATW ghan!

th_DSC00702.jpg

That is an awesome blanket! Love the pattern!!!

Is this a pattern you could share? (like I need another project to start... LOL... the whole point of this CAL is to finish things....LOL) But if you can share this ... I would love to have the pattern for "future projects" :U

Great job on finishing a project and doing such a great job!

:mdust:mug:mdust

th_DSC00702.jpg

Very pretty, I love the pattern.:clap

I have been busy doing some filet, making squares on the butterfly quilts and also the ATW.

Still need to focus on some of the other projects, but its hard when your too eager to do the filet and the ATW.

Wendy - Set filet and ATW as "deadline" projects, then flip over the wheel ? That way, some projects are still finished up a bit by bit. Once the filet and ATW is out of the way, more projects to be eager over. Crocheting should be something to enjoy, not a chore. :)

Katrina I love that baby blanket! Very pretty.

I'm about to work on my row a day which will probably take the rest of the day but I did get a block on my pinwheel quilt done today first so at least I got to get to something extra today :)

Here is a link to the pattern I used: http://mylifeinknots.blogspot.com/2007/06/entralac-in-round-afghan-tutorial.html

I used Caron Simply Soft in Soft Yellow, Soft Green, Soft Pink, and a light purple.

Thank you so much for the link/pattern!!! I think this would be a fun way to use up scraps and get a really colorful blanket done! :U:ty

Speaking of getting stuff done.......................... I got one of my WIP *DONE*

pictures are on my blog

Felt really good to weave in those last tails and know it was Done!:yay

:mug

Katrina - beautiful ghan - thanks for the link.

I've been working on the filet that Wendy has been working on and it's addicting.

That & squares, but I will get on the ball and spin the wheel one of these days.

Updating my list.

My list

1: CRW #1 57% done!

2: CRW #2 42% done!

3: Charity Blitz items.. for May 100% done goal is 10 6 inch squares. Made 15

4: Pinwheel Quilt 38% done!

5: Friendship squares 30% done!

6: Tunisian blocks ghan 1 a month I'm still on April's block about 62% done not started May yet.

7: Double Wedding ring quilt 0% done!

8: Nursing home lapghans. 5% done! It's going to take 9 squares.

9: Stained glass window squares. 0% done! Need 5 squares

:woo

That's great, Heather! I've been spinning the wheel each day and getting to at least 2 different things on my list each day. I'll be doing more tomorrow, though. My house is mostly clean, and the "men" will be going for the weekend. :hook here I come.

I got a lot done on my CRW #1 on our short trip. It is nearing the finish line believe it or not. I think it's going to end up being a bedspread it is so huge :lol

Archived