Get rid of your UFO's playing the WIP of Fortune game!

Krystal16

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spun to the test filet tonight, got another 7 rows done there. I have a couple of projects that I havent done as yet and I really need to do some.

Donna your christmas tree is it an actual tree that stands up or a blanket.

I finished my April Tunisian block last night! :yay

I really didn't like that design too much to work it killed my hands but now I'm making up my own May one using a stitch pattern out of 101 easy tunisian stitches :D

I'll spin the wheel this afternoon.

Yesterday, I have no time to work on cowl halter until late at night. I have to redo the cast-on three times. Finally, I managed to cast on 84 stitches with bouce yarn. :eek I also did a row of ribbing. I am not ready to move onto new project until I did more rows on halter today. Tonight or tomorrow, I will flip over to next project, dunno what it is.

I haven't read the posts here for a few days... but I started going through my WIP's. What a miserable chore that is. I have WAY too many and something needs to be done.

I was in a tote that I haven't looked in for awhile and I can't even remember what some of the pieces are for. Guess it's time to pitch them.

I have been awol for a while, but have been spinning the wheel and have almost completed the baby afghan, just have those darn ends to weave in.

Have completed and sewed the legs onto the black cat, completed a small SP project, done a rew rounds on my RR and completed a load of squares.

I finished the AGC block I was working on. Now I'm on to working on my tree.

Here is my updated list of WIPs:

Christmas Tree - need to make branches, and then support of the inside.

Groovy Bag - needs to be lined

Wolf Moon graphghan

24 point ripple - 4-6 rows left I think

Ataxia Ghan - one square left to border, then attach and border

All Gods Children - one block left

Friendship squares

Baby Dots - border

I think that was all of them so far.

Tracy, I have a shawler to make...just can't start another project until I finish LeAnna's test afghan. THEN I will start my shawler. Maybe next week, so if you want to wait I'll work one with you. We just have to hide K's bat!!!!

I kind of spun out of order yesterday. I finished up the dots doohickey so that I could start a bico for a friend at work that is due in august. I am going to put that in place of the doohickey. Feels good to finish up a wip! It could become a habit. :lol

I don't know if this CAL is a blessing or a curse. I started through my WIP totes AGAIN.

This time I got almost finished with one. What I can't understand is where all the wierd stuff came from!! I have a sleeve to a child's cardigan, a front to another one, unidentifiable projects, etc....

My normal way to make a sweater is to do the back, then the fronts and then sleeves.

How I ended up with these odd 'n end pieces is beyond me.

Well, here I go to see what else is hiding back there.

:cheerAnother project completed, finished off the black cat, Iam not 100% happy with the way it has come out. My mum wanted a black cat made out of fun fur, hope she likes it, will post some pics tomorrow.

Now on to the next one!

Ok, Shelby, I will wait for you and maybe Wendy's wheel will land on the shawler at the same time? :think I wonder if that is enough encouragement for her? :devil

See Krystal, we are trying the encouragement first. :D

Way to go, Roxy, Brenda and Krystal for finishing something. :cheer:yay:clap

Shelby - I think you should attach all the odds and ends pieces and see what you have when you're done! :lol

Looking at this hodgepodge pile - it would be a true UFO!!!

So far I found a rabbit that needs fur on it's legs...a dumbo elephant, bits & pieces of something brown and something else gray...a doll head, something black that looks like a tail....on and on it goes :lol

Maybe some of it is in the other 3-4 totes of WIP's :think

A quick post before I go off to school. Last night, I finally did 4 inches of the body on halter, way ahead of my day's goal. :cheer Today, it is xmas 3 -panel afghan. Unfortunately, it's not portable. So, I will bring the halter with me to school. I will work on xmas 3-panel afghan tonight. *eyes a certain person's :tryme*

Archived