Get rid of your UFO's playing the WIP of Fortune game!

Krystal16

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krystal congrats on finishing the test ghan.

I just have to do the border on the test filet and then its finished. I did another round of squares(28) on the ATW. Another row of squares on the Scrappy doo ghan and am now catching up with the butterfly quilt squares for the xmas cal.

For a while, I work on seed st scarf. It's easy to work on this one as it's small and portable. It was 48 rows, now it's 77 rows. The goal is 112. But it look like I have a long way to go. It's over 15 inches long.

I got news from school today. My July 4th vacation might be cancelled. School considers about having a full week of classes next week. The decision will be confirmed by Wednesday. Also, I have visitors coming for overnight stays at various times this week.

Tonight, I will work on xmas panel throw to catch up with Row per Day CAL. Hopefully, I can flip over when things slow down. It's nice to be back. :hook

Hi, Diane...you are busy!

At least I finished my test filet last week...

Now I'm making a graphghan for us...so no flipping for a while....

Hi, Tracy!

I can't believe I'm actually working on only ONE big project! Other than the ghan I have squares and rectangles...though next month, on the charity CAL, it looks like it might be baby blankets and I love making those:)

It seems that we must all be busy and not spinning our wheels. :) I have been naughty and only working on my bico when I get time. Its almost done. I just have to do the trim and sew the seems.

I've certainly been busy with way too much going on!

I did manage to get some more on the christening blanket (was supposed to be done the 22nd). Oh well. They'll get it next time... not like she'll need it anytime soon anyway.

That's all that I've been working on lately. I'm never gonna get the flag ghan done, so I might just have to make that a marathon project after the christening ghan is done.

I WILL NOT START ANYTHING NEW UNTIL THE FLAG GHAN IS DONE! ... or at least a few more squares are finished.

I have spun the wheel and it finally landed on the blue star ghan, so have done 3 rows so far on it. Also tonight I did some squares for the butterfly quilt and some saltines for the ATW. Last night I did some rows on the shawler.

Judy - it's still the same one from last year! The kit that I sent you.

I was wondering...I haven;t made that yet, either:blush It's in plain sight in my closet, though...half the battle for me:lol

I know what you mean... mine's in the LR! All organized and ready to be worked on... just that um... I think it might be buried at the moment...

Mom's Comfortghan is moving right along!!!:hook

progress is on my blog

:mug

It looks awesome - she'll really appreciate all the love and prayers that went into it. And if you're still wondring, I think brown would be a good color to edge it with. It would anchor it, IMO.

Archived