Get rid of your UFO's playing the WIP of Fortune game!

Krystal16

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been spinning my wheel a couple of times this past week. I spun again yesterday and worked on my bico. I am almost done. I am so close that I will have to make the time to finish the border, sew up the seams and weave in the ends today. It bugged me to leave it and go to bed last night. :)

I finished the bico yesterday. I need to find some buttons for it yet but will try and post some pics today. And no krystal, I did not get anything done on the crw yesterday. That is on my list for today! :)

I have finished another thing on my list. :yay The cat filet comfortghan for my aunt is done.

th_100_1464.jpg

th_100_1463.jpg

Both are clicky. :)

Outstanding job!!! :mdust:clap:mdust

:mug

:mdust WOO HOO :mdust

My mommy's Comfortghan is DONE!

pics are on my blog if you would like to peek.

How cute it turned out!!

And a happy birthday....:hug:manyheart

Sorry have been AWOL for a while, need to update my list, have completed a few things and added some as well.

1. Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket - COMPLETED

2. Retro Babette - Too many squares to count (square a day)

3. Pastel babette - Agian too many squares to count

4. Dolly Parton Doll - Clothes to make, hair and face to do

5. Fun fur black cat - COMPLETED

6. White cat - Leg to make, stuff and sew together all parts, face to sew, finish off clothing

7. Pink Bag - Sew on handles and line

8. RR for my sister - not sure how big or how many rows Iam gonna do, but have done 22 rows at the moment

9. Purple Cardigain - Turned into a pet blanket - COMPLETED

10. Gothic RR - not yet started, but have yarn.

How cute it turned out!!

And a happy birthday....:hug:manyheart

Tam, that came out so great. :yes She will love it. And :birthday.

Thank you :ty Thank you both!!!

I counted up my WIPs last night, and the total wasn't too bad. (I also started a new doily last night, so I guess that's one more, isn't it?).

So, here's what I need to finish (and the plan is to finish by Christmas, although I should be able to finish it all much sooner than that).

1. Bright orange/green toddler blanket (40x40) in Sinfonia. 6 rows of stitching, then the edging and weave the ends.

2. Assemble my 63 more ghan and edge it.

3. Finish assembling scrap ghan, and then weave in all the freaking ends (tons of them!)

4. Striped afghan. Just need to weave in all the ends (tons of them).

5. What I'm calling the crayon ghan (it's made in several primary colors, from the Afghans for all Seasons, Book 1). I just need to weave in the ends.

6. Large table centerpiece/doily started last night. I think I'll have about 30 rounds to go (I didn't count up the total number of rounds).

As you all can see, I hate to weave in ends, so I tend to leave things sitting because of not doing that.

I'm making very good progress on #1 above, and will have that finished this weekend. Earlier this week I finished a baby blanket that had been sitting since December (for various reasons, although CTS flare ups in both hands is a big part of the reason for no crochet for most of this year).

I also have 2 other completed blankets that have just been sitting, waiting to be sent off to PL (I send them to North Carolina), because I like to mail them all as one package.

I have found the best way to deal with ends, BECAUSE I hate them, is to do them as I go. One square, do the ends... One row, do the ends... I seem to hate them less now because they don't loom over me.

------------

I know you're right about this (and with the 63 more ghan, I did do that), but I'm stuck with a whole lot of end weaving in my near future for the other blankets!

What about spending 15 mins doing weaving ends on a project then crocheting few rows on another for 15 mins, back and forth ?

Or weaving ends then assemble the project ? That way, there would be few ends to do when the project is near done.

I want to share a funny story. I did a lot of rows on my panels to catch up with row a day cal's goal. Then I decide to flip the wheel today.

What I got is the car diagonal blanket, the project I planned to do tonight! :haha It's nice to have things fall in place for once.

Archived