Get rid of your UFO's playing the WIP of Fortune game!

Krystal16

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I'm supposed to work on my Baby MAM, but I'll be darned if I can find the pattern in my books!!!! :shrug I was pretty sure it was ina hardcover, but I've looked through all of them, as well as all the other pattern books I have for afghans... I still an't find it. I swear it was called "Spring Splendor"... maybe I have a book stashed somewhere not with the rest of them? I'm going to do a search on the pattern name, see if I was right...

Okay I have 7 that I can think of. I'll add more if I find them.

Baby Irish Chain - 32/442 done

Blue Double Irish Chain - none made yet

AGC quilt - 1 block left

Path to the cabin quilt

mending the dragonfly ghan

I am going to try to get some work done on the train today.

K - I love the STIC! The daisy ghan looks great...I'm becoming such a fan of black.

I've never done MAM ghans...never was interested in trying, either - but maybe I just haven't found the right pattern. WTG, girl!:cheer:clap

K - I love the STIC! The daisy ghan looks great...I'm becoming such a fan of black.

I've never done MAM ghans...never was interested in trying, either - but maybe I just haven't found the right pattern. WTG, girl!:cheer:clap

Judy, I've done several. They are fun. I have a book with some really good ones in it.

Today I am working on my knit bear claw. Here are the others I have worked on this week:

th_082908STIC.jpg

My STIC (Scrappy Triple Irish Chain)... following this idea:

http://www.geocities.com/arliss109/garyquilt.html

th_082908daisy.jpg

My latest charity daisy.

th_babyMAM.jpg

A MAM that I started a LOOOOONG time ago.

Wonderful as usual Krystal!

OK, since I've gotten back into rotating my projects, I've finished:

- STIC - 40 squares

- Blue Star - one border round

- Baby MAM - one strip (4 rounds)

- Bear Claw 3 rows

- Rose Diagonal - 10 rows

Today's project is the Fuchsia Fans... hope I get some time to work on it!

Ok I think I'm ready to be able to start this back up. I'm up to 12 WIPs now :lol I think I'll try working on a project a week so maybe I can make some big dents on some of them I hadn't picked up in awhile. :blush

Heather I like the idea of working on it for a week. Then I would feel like I really made some progress. I have been working on each for a couple of days or untill I felt I got some done on it. I am currently working on the cottage bag. I had to buy a new H hook. I have two or three around here somewere but can't seem to find any of them. Why do you always lose the hook you use the most? :)

I think by the end of tomorrow I will have finished up my charity blitz for the month so that leaves me 11 to work on for the rest of the month :lol

Brenda I know. I have some that are not far from finishing so if I just go at it for the week I may finish some more things this month. :D

I did another round on my blue star - it's about Queen sized now, so it took me nearly an hour just to do that one round. I want it king size PLUS, so there are many rounds yet to go. Might do something "neat" with it, haven't decided. I'll decide before my next turn with this big one though!

Archived