Get rid of your UFO's playing the WIP of Fortune game!

Krystal16

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No spinning the wheel for me this week. I'm busy working on a ghan for a christening in a couple weeks, as well as getting everything ready for my sisters wedding shower in a couple of weeks. I'll also be working way too much since it prep time for the big sale that starts next week. Way too much going on...

I'll probaby be working on my graph ghan for most of the day so I can get all caught up. Then I'll spin over to the ripple. Hmmm...I might need to find some more WIPs My stack of cards is getting low. :yes

Oh my goodness!! I just counted up my WIPs and I have 29. I cannot believe I have 29 projects, sitting around in bags, in different stages of completion. :eek

I even took a look at my WIMs to see if there was something I could add to make it a nice round 30. :lol I've gotten them all written down on index cards now I need to go hunt up the bags and get a grip on how far along I am with each of them.

29 WIPs...that could take awhile. I'll post my list once I get that information written down. :blush

I just counted up my cards and unless I overlooked a project I'm down to 4 that I can actually work on. The rest is my friendship squares and the baby blanket that I'm waiting on the border for. Hmmm...Well I got a few ideas but I'll go ahead and wait till at least one more WIP is finished. I know I have at least one that's pretty close. And another that will be pretty close soon.

I went to three yarn stores today. Last store is Joanne's which is south of San Francisco - a long drive for me! I found out that RHSS don't carry two colors that I use in a WIP. :eek So I decide to change plans on the WIP and select 6 new colors (TLC yarns). :yes It's for the diagonal blanket which is 50% done. It's part of my wheel list. It switches places with shadow knit potholder in the list.

Shadow knitting potholder will be my challenge this week. :) It's because I didn't start the 2nd at all. I will write up the notes while I knit it... An hour will be great.

Donna, you are my heroine. :nworthy

Last night I did another row on the pet ghan and now today Im finishing off the footy pillow. That will be 2 projects finished in the last week and a half which is great. I counted my projects and I still have 7 wips to do and that doesnt include the Koala saltine ghan Im going to do for the games. I need to try and get a few more finished I think.

Well, I got my progress assessed on my WIPs but it has flat wore me out. I have no energy left for typing out a list but since I've got my cards ready I'm going to go ahead and spin the wheel and commit to doing at least one row on my Redskins filet.

I finished the body section of the cowl halter. I only have to do the neckband and edging on it. :D

I also spin over to xmas panel blanket. And I finished 2nd panel tonight! :applause All I have to do is a panel then sew three panels and do the border.

Tomorrow I spin to multi layer scarf. As things will be busy for few days, I will stick to halter and this scarf. Hopefully by Thursday, things will slow down enough for me to do the challenge.

K - I'm going to use the test filet I'm doing as the one hour a day challenge here.

...although the last time I sat down for an entire hour straight I believe I was on a tranquilizer:lol

I need to focus on this (now on row 58 out of 113), so I'm going to try it....

I finished my fireman bear for the June charity blitz. I set the goal of one so I finished it but I may try to do another one later in the month they weren't too bad. :D

I've got my row a day done too so now I'm going to spin and see what I get to work on next :lol

I did my challenge yesterday on the graph. I spent about two hours on it without getting up. I watched all my mediums we were behind on while I did it.

Well I'm not a strong as I should be. I started another project. It's a secret one that I'll work on a little every day. I need to have it done by the beginning of July which is why I went ahead and started it.

Archived