Get rid of your UFO's playing the WIP of Fortune game!

Krystal16

That's ok Wendy my wheel hasn't spun to the wedding ring quilt yet either :lol

Not getting to spin much this weekend I'll spin it here after dinner and do at least one thing. I've got my row a day done so I'm ready to spin :)

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok here is my current WIPs list: (I decide to split the whole list in half as the rest need more yarn/missing pattern, etc.)

1. 3SUB - 17"/72" 25% done

2. seed stitch scarf - 25% done

3. cowl halter - 0% done (have everything, not started it yet!)

4. xmas 3-panel throw - 45% done

5. multi-layered diagonal scarf - 90% done

6. xmas diagonal blanket - 80% done

7. shadow knit dishcloth - 0% (part of a set, soon used for a shadow knitting KAL, need to write pattern and test it)

8. checkbox blanket - 20% (testing my pattern - will be modified a bit at end)

9. textured panel afghan - 10% done

I will add up more WIPs once a few are done. I might go with a project per 1 day, depends on my busy schedule. Starting the 3SUB tonight with some tv watching - 3 inches is ideal for tonight's goal. :hook

I have worked on the footy pillow tonight and tomorrow will do my xmas cal squares and I think finally tomorrow night I had better do some Shawler. Even my DH has been nagging me about it, he must really like the pattern otherwise normally he wouldnt care what I worked on.

Updating my list.

My list

1: CRW #1 69% done!

2: CRW #2 55% done!

3: Charity Blitz items. June fireman bears 0% goal at least 1

4: Pinwheel Quilt 50% done!

5: Friendship squares 31% done!

6: Tunisian blocks ghan 1 a month I'm still on April's block about 50% done not started May yet. Starting on May now

7: Double Wedding ring quilt 0% done!

8: Nursing home lapghans. 50% done! It's going to take 9 squares.

9: Stained glass window squares. 05% done! Need 5 squares

I have worked on my test afghan, finished joining squares on the next daisyghan and got one round of border done, and also caught up on my bear claw. I think I got a Spin Again and will go back to my Daisyghan instead of onto the Blue Star. I'm nearly done with this daisy afghan. If I finish it before Sunday, I'll just keep rotating to the others. I'm not starting another daisyghan until Monday. I need a little break from them.

Update on my seed stitch scarf, I was doing well until the ball got tangled. :lol I am going to untangle the ball tonight. I will work more on the scarf next time the flip show it out. Tomrrow will be the cowl halter - I didn't start anything on it, it should be fun. :yes

I got some progress done on two of my projects. I need to finish up my square on the Ataxia ghan and then I can spin on to my AGC. Today I plan to finish the block before moving on to the next project.

Almost finished making a froggy! Here's the pattern I'm using... http://darncatcrochet.blogspot.com/2007/10/whatsit-free-pattern_12.html

I'm not making the ears, instead I made frog eyes. I've got the arms and Legs left, not sure if I'm gonna follow the pattern for those yet either.

I did a few rows on the footy pillow and have one side done and just have 5 rows left on the other side then just have to sew the zipper and put it together, might try and get it done this weekend. DD has been bugging me to finish it.

Also spun the wheel and did some on my new pet charity project as well as my squares for the xmas cal. Tonight I definitely need to do more on the filet and then its the shawler.

I did a few rows on the footy pillow and have one side done and just have 5 rows left on the other side then just have to sew the zipper and put it together, might try and get it done this weekend. DD has been bugging me to finish it.

Also spun the wheel and did some on my new pet charity project as well as my squares for the xmas cal. Tonight I definitely need to do more on the filet and then its the shawler.

Mmmmm, I see you have spun right past that shawler again. :think:devil

Archived