Get rid of your UFO's playing the WIP of Fortune game!

Krystal16

So far I'm doing awful at this. Last night I was busy at a pampered chef party of my friends and today we are busy outside planting away. I sure hope during the week I can get to work on my wips!

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never did work on my 12 inch square throw - so that'll be pushed to tomorrow. I did do a bit more on my filet...going to get back to it now..

Hi Judy.

I am busy stitching saltines together for my Casablanca. I don't think I will be :crocheting any saltines for it tonight, there are just too many to put together. :)

HI!

That's a good idea...:crocheting too many small squares is the reason I stopped making an earlier quiltghan...now I'll just use them for whatever....when I;m in the mood to play with them.;)

I got my row a day done on the CRW #2 and am spending the rest of the weekend making squares for the square along to go to the Charity Blitz. Those are all I'll be working on till Tuesday then I'll start spinning the wheel of fortune on the other WIP's :lol

I spent three Stargate episodes on my Casa last night and none of it was :crocheting. :eek All I did was stitch saltines together and I still haven't put all of them together. Well, it is looking a little bit like something now. :D If I get a chance today, it is the ATW's turn.

Hey everyone, how are you all going.

Well I spun the wheel but missed a turn so I couldnt do any crochet today... :lol:lol

No seriously Im up to row 25 on my filet and have done my squares for the xmas cal. I did some squares on the picture quilt but have run out of blue, so now Im doing some saltines for my ATW.

:lol Wendy you are so cute.

I got all the squares attached on the diamonds, worked on the dots and did some work on the toy I'm testing. Today is looking like more of the same. I'll be doing the border on the diamonds, working on a few dots and the toy. After those I'll move on to the ripple if I have time.

I've been busy at summer camp - crocheting away. Working on my test filet and now I have to do some charity squares.

THEN hopefully I can get my UFO's lined up in a row...

Hello, this Cal is a great idea! I moved to two different places in 2008. So my WIPs are in boxes.

I already unpacked and divided them in groups. I didn't organize them with index cards, hooks, patterns, etc.

I would like to join this CAL. I am sure it will help me a lot. I have a serious deadline which is by end of May, a knit baby sweater. So far, the back side is near done, neck/shoulder shaping to do, but front side and sleeves undone. :eek

I am going to reorganize all WIPs next weekend and start the CAL on Memorial Day. I will work on the sweater daily this week. Is it okay, Krystal ?

Welcome, Dianne!

We are each doing a slightly different version of this, but the main point is to rotate through all of your WIPS so that none get neglected. I have some projects that I MUST work on each day, and then I rotate through the rest of my WIPs after that.

How is everyone else doing at spinning the wheel!?!?!

OH, I FORGOT!!! I FINISHED TWO WIPs!!!

My daisy afghan and my dots afghan....

:D :D :woo

Thanks for the warm welcome. Krystal - That's what I planned to do once I get things more organized, doing deadline projects first and do WIPs by turns. :yes

After school, I will attack the sweater and see if I can get neck/shoulder shaping done tonight.

Ok I have to do my row a day for today and yesterday and then I will make at least one 6 inch square which puts me 5 over my goal so that will be done! Then I will spin the wheel :lol

Today.. I worked on one of the baby blankets I have undone... I finished the blanket body.. and started the first row of boarder. I didnt get a chance to work on my mom's 'ghan today... but I'm hoping for time tomorrow. Baseball games tonight... so I'll be taking something small to work on in between cheering on my boys. :mdust:U:mdust

:mug

I wrote a rough list of all of the WIPs I could think of. I still haven't looked for all of them yet, but there's one that I'll probably end up frogging because it ended up too big. Hopefully tonight I'll get a chance to dig for the rest of my WIPs.

I'm joining. Heck, why not? One of these CALs is bound to help me get my UFOs finished, ya think?

I have so many things just on the verge of completion. I definitely have completion issues.

Will try to get my list together tomorrow. I betcha it'll be the longest one.

I just went through my Flag ghan, which I started way too long ago, and haven't touched! I only need to make 7 more heart squares! I think I'll try to do a third of the square a night as my first project on the wheel. I can't wait to get this one finished.

Here's my list so far:

1. Flag ghan (7 heart squares, join, border

2. Dishcloth swap

3. Amigurumi swap

4. 12 inch square swap

5. Heart ghan (2 pink triangles, white round, design the rest)

6. Toys (KristieMNs toy drive, have 4 done so far)

7. 8-pocket tote (attach straps and button flap, lining)

8. Doily purse (Lining)

9. Fiery Chemise (probably frog, ended up too big)

10. Pink tank (straps, maybe)

11. Friendship squares

12. Blue Green Purse (Put together, lining)

13. Knit hat

14. Knit scarf

I think that is everything...

:woo I finished my Charity Blitz squares so that one is done for this month! 1 project down for this month :lol

I also got my row a day motif for yesterday and today done and got a friendship square done not too bad for not having crocheted till late this afternoon.

Well, I didn't attack the right project today. I did some rows on my 3SUBs instead of the baby sweater.

The migrane stopped me from concernate on anything today. It really frustrate me! It make me looking forward to next weekend where I have four days off to work on the sweater. So I will organize things on Thursday night after school. Then I can get an idea where I can start from there on following Monday or Tuesday, depends on the sweater progress.

Off to bed early after I check out some threads here. Hopefully, some sleep will soothe the migrane.

Well I actually go the time to spin the wheel yesterday. After working on my row a day crw, I added a couple inches to my "dots doohickey". It felt good to work on something else and to make some progress on something I had not worked on in awhile.

I'm joining. Heck, why not? One of these CALs is bound to help me get my UFOs finished, ya think?

I have so many things just on the verge of completion. I definitely have completion issues.

Will try to get my list together tomorrow. I betcha it'll be the longest one.

Hey Jeannie glad you joined us! I'm thinking like you, one of these CAL's is bound to get me somewhere!!!

I bet my list is actually longer - just for fun, let's see whose is :lol

Archived