nee ner nee ner nee ner

Ok so look at this post and see why I am razzing you all...................

Mary Jo caught me! I got THE BAG! It is wonderful, magnificent, glorious, fantabulous!

TY! TY! TY! Dear for my wonderful surprise today. It looks like the iris I have blooming in the yard.

Me thinks that I will have to sleep on it and roll all over it to scent mark it so none of you-uns try to sneak in and take it from me! :rofl

I love to read the reaction posts about Mary Jo's bags. she does such good work. I had thought to get myself the pattern adn try to make myeslf one with graphed pocket and all and then though that it would not be the same as being gifted one by Mary JO so I refuse to buy the pattern on principle. It is her thing and I think it is great fun each month wondering who is going to "get Lucky" so to speak

Scooby.................. Mary Jo makes these beautiful tote bags once a month since seems like forever. She decides whom she will send these beauties to as a RAOK. Then we all wait (not so patiently I may add) to see who it gets delivered to. She picks the people in no specific order or reason just whom she feels like needs a "hug" from her.

She does tell us all how to make it but ya know when that box comes in the mail it is SO much more special than having made it ourselves. That she thought of us especially and made the bag for us and no one else. I could almost feel the things she said and prayed and thought while she was making mine for me and let me tell ya she is about the most calming person because all I get from it is that she was very happy and thought of certain things while working on mine.. It all comes through in he wonderful work!Yep SO much more special than if I would have made it myself because then it would be "just another tote" that I made and drag around.

Mine has colors that I absolutely LOVE and it is perfect for small and large projects because the bag itself is quite big.

You are a special lady, Nikki, and you most certainly deserved this bag. :manyheart I can just see you rolling all over it and trying to climb into it just to get the love and hugs..:D I love your post about how Mary Jo makes each bag so special...you really captured the meaning of why she does this. She is truly an angel and we are all so blessed to have her here amongst us. :manyheart

Congratulations!!!! It is such a fun time when one of those arrive. I always love seeing who received one. I use my Sunshine bag all the time. :) I absolutly love it. :)

Archived