Graph attempt = rug

Chiscrochetcrazy

Thanks all I'm not really happy with it but I know it will take practice. The one thing I learned form doing this one is always try to make sure you have at least 2 rws or 2 stitches of a color becuase you change color in the last loop it helps to have at least 2 stiches does that make sense :think

Hey, looks great to me.:cheer You did a great job.:clap Aren't graphs fun?:yay

Alls you have to remember is that you crochet around your last color no less then 2 stitches and no more than 6.

Now that you have the hang of it you can really have some fun.:lol

Beautiful job. Can a cycle on the the afghan be next?:devil

Good Job!!

Graph's are hard. I did one several years ago. It was all done in SC. Once you stood back and looked at it, it all looked like it was in a spiral.. LOL. But it still turned out rather well!!

Thanks Everyone :hug I know after doing it I need encouragement. I just pick my things apart , just me.I have plans to make another Harle one but it will be alot more detailed w/ a eagle and the lettering maybe by Christmas I'll attempt that.For now I need some serious practice.Again Thanks for the encouragment it really does go along way.

I think it turned out really great! I hope my first atempt looks that good. I am so worried about doing the army band chart.:eek

Looks good to me! :clap:clap:clap

I keep thinking about trying a graph, I really like the way they look but I have several WIP right now so I've got to finish some of them before I start something that may take a while. :)

Barbara

You did a great job! Don't be so hard on yourself, you should've seen my first attempt! I haven't tried it again! LOL! I hope my second attempt comes out as good as your first!

Archived