Interlocking rings throw

CraftyChristine

My husband's birthday isn't until Tuesday, but since he had to work we had a barbeque/birthday party at my parents house today.

I was originally going to do the Godsmack sun for him, but ran out of time. I finished this at 9:30 this morning after an all night crochetathon!

He loves celtic stuff and I thought this had a knotwork-ish feel.

(I didn't use a pattern, just did 150 sc across, 150 rows and then used the ring design here.)

lockingrings.jpg

It's kind of hard to see, but there's dark red and black interlocking rings.

Tres cool! :) That is hot stuff. I love that interlocking rings idea. It's wicked. You put it to a much cooler use than the patterns shown on About.com. I will have to try that out somewhere.

That's really cool. I've seen those interlocking rings used on the bottom of tank tops but you've really come up with a great way to use them. Awesome job!

I like that.

That last ring pattern would make a neat MAM afghan.

Oh no, stop giving me ideas!!!! I don't need anymore ideas!!!!!! :P

:frog

Very nice-he is sure to appreciate it. :yay

Just out of curiosity, who were you planning to do the Godsmack sun?? I can do things, but am not creative enough to THINK them up myself :eek

Kim, I found a 150 pixel by 150 pixel graphic of the Godsmack sun. I was just planning on doing it like a graph. I enlarged it in paint shop and put a grid on it. Nothing to it really, just ran out of time!

Archived