Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

Finished row 9 today. :hook

Went yarn shopping and got a pile of camo to make family gifts for next year. :) I have a bunch of hunters in the family. Like I needed more projects to do! :lol So I have another big pile of yarn sitting there for next year!

sore

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROLL CALL!!!!

Friday September 12, 2008

Laura - latch R103.5

Brenda - Baby R123

Wendy - Both S136 :tryme :tryme

Christi - Hex 410 :tryme :tryme

Christi - Flag R26 :tryme :tryme

Jenny - King R684 :tryme :tryme

Cats - Clusters R30

Janet - R120 (caught up)

Amy - Flag on hold

Amy ATW - 594 made AND joined

Sore - Wave R9.5 (I bumped you up)

Meegan - swaps

JenU - Checkerboard R27

PBLKNP - Strips to 4

Virginia - Shawl to R203

Had to move up the deadline since I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it there in time on Tuesday. I'll probably drive it up to my aunts tonight or this weekend sometime and have her enter it for me.

yea!! I was busy most of the day yesterday with my son and i am still all cought up. My ds is doing as well as can be expected. He is sore but is wanting to play and tell stories like his normal self. If only putting the bacitracin on was easier! But every day will get better and I don't have to worry about doing that before going to work untill tuesday and they tell me by then it will be alot better. So i will go on faith that it will.

Hey, don't beat me up! I have two rows left and then I can join them.

I have a new job and I'm crocheting on the train in and out of Boston, but there's no room for a King size blanket to travel with me, even in strips. *Sniff!*

Krystal,

4 rows a day is proving to be too much for me. Yesterday I was crocheting on one of my Snuggles for a couple hours and now my right shoulder's sore. I'll have to take some more Motrin today. So, I hate to be a pain, but could you put me back to just a row a day? I don't have to have this thing done by the end of this month. I don't know why I was trying to put that pressure on myself. lol.

As of now, I'm up to Row 33, but won't do Row 34 until tomorrow...just to give my shoulder some more time to heal.

Thanks!

Aimee

Archived