Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations Krystal! :cheer I hope you post a picture of it!!

I finished my first two rows today and started on the second colour! I was happy that I didn't run out of yarn (I was a bit worried!) and it already looks a thousand times better. :) I think this is going to work out just fine!!

Sore

Good job Ladies!

I didn't even touch my ATW last night, except to pick it up off the floor where I put it to take a pic a couple days ago.

I'll try to get some time on it today. Time is running out to get it done!

Well, last night I sewed together the first 3 strips of my Peppermint afghan. I find that it's way easier to sew pieces/strips of an afghan together as I go along, so that there's less at the end to do. 10 more strips to go...

I plan on working on my ATW tonight!!!!

I also should start the painted doily I'd like to enter in the fair as well. So that will need to be done by Sept 15 as well! And I'll have to learn how to block it as well!

11 more saltines added. Shooting for 11 more tonight. I need to motivate myself to get up early and work on the ATW in the morning before work, I haven't been feeling like doing anything afterwork!

I am baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I am pretty sure I have everyone's stuff updated from the last (way too long) week or so.

ROLL CALL!!!!

Laura - latch R100

Brenda - Baby R115

Wendy - Both S129

Christi - Hex 396

Christi - Flag R19

Jenny - King R565

Cats - Clusters R1

Janet - R113 (caught up)

Amy - Flag Border 1

Amy ATW - 454 made AND joined

Sore - Wave R2 (caught up - half row a day)

Meegan - swaps

JenU - Checkerboard R20

PBLKNP - Strips - how many rounds/rows on each strip?

PBLKNP - Strips - how many rounds/rows on each strip?

There are 168 small rows per strip. Like I said, I've gotten 3 done and sewn together at this point. I'm now on strip #4.

I got down 3/4 of row three last night before my brother and girlfriend arrived last night! :) I'm going to take today off since my wrists were killing me yesterday and just twinge every time I bend them today.

The Calorimetry cap I made for my brother's girlfriend fit perfectly! She loved it. :clap

I got teased about the PILES of yarn beside my couch. They thought that was hilarious. Hehe

Sore

not to bad only two rows behind. I have through row 113 done. I have my sons bday party tomarrow so I may or may not get my rows done before everyone comes in the afternoon.

Oh, i didn't mean 457 in one sitting, I meant total from what I already had. :lol

And, I just got done! So my total saltines together for the ATW is 457! I'll be plugging away making black saltines tomorrow, I need 16 to get started on the next section!

No saltines sew together last night, but I finished up a skein of black making some, so now I only need to make 97 more, unless I decide to change how I'm doing the border, then it will be more! It really depends on how many I get finished today. I've got all day to work on it and clean up the house.

ROLL CALL!!!!

Sunday September 7, 2008

Laura - latch R101

Brenda - Baby R118

Wendy - Both S131

Christi - Hex 400

Christi - Flag R21

Jenny - King R599

Cats - Clusters R3

Janet - R115 (caught up)

Amy - Flag Border 1

Amy ATW - 494 made AND joined