Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm new here, but I've got two baby blankets to do/finish by October 15th, or whenever the baby comes (whichever is soonest). You see, I'm 31 weeks pregnant, and only have 7 weeks and a few days till the baby is due.

Right now I'm starting on the mint clusters car seat cover found in the Little Traveler Blankie Sets book. After that I'll do a matching RR for the baby. I'm hoping to get to row 16 tonight.

Welcome Amethyst! Krystal is away right now but she will get back to you soon. IN the mean time good luck!

She will need number of rows for each project and then she will calculate how many rows you need to do a day to make your deadline. So you better keep that baby in the oven till that date lol!

Krystal~Now that the games are over I am back. My project will change though. I will be working on a knit blue baby blanket that is already started. I want to do two rows a day and I will get you the rest of the specifics later. This may change again as my mom wants me to make her a girl baby blanket for november but I will let you know later.

Krystal you may start me again too.

Missed you while you were away! Glad you are back in time for the games to be over so I wasn't doing my row a day anyway! Otherwise I would be a week behind (ok ok, I know that isn't any different than usual).

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Since there seem to be a number of participants who dove wholeheartedly into the Games, there seems to be an equal number that have not kept up here.. Since this includes me, I thought that NOW would be a good time to update everyone's projects and starting/ending goals.

If you would be SO KIND as to all re-post the following information:

(copy and paste is great)

1. Name of Project:

2. How many rows/motifs/rounds TOTAL in the project:

3. How many do you have COMPLETED:

4. When do you want it done by, or how many rows/motifs do you want done in a day:

Thank y'all!

1. Name of Project: Santa Latch Hook Rug

2. How many rows/motifs/rounds TOTAL in the project: 134

3. How many do you have COMPLETED: 94

4. When do you want it done by, or how many rows/motifs do you want done in a day: End by mid nov, or one row a day

40 rows left and one row a day starting tomorrow is October 4th with no distractions, half a row a day is Nov 13th

What do you think Krystal?

1. Name of Project: 2x Butterfly Patch Ghans

2. How many rows/motifs/rounds TOTAL in the project: 408

3. How many do you have COMPLETED: 232 Im up to Square 117

4. When do you want it done by, or how many rows/motifs do you want done in a day: Finished by Xmas, 1 square each quilt per day.

1. Name of Project: Butterscotch King Size MAM

2. How many rows/motifs/rounds TOTAL in the project:15 strips

3. How many do you have COMPLETED:6 strips done

4. When do you want it done by, or how many rows/motifs do you want done in a day: ?

can you calculate how much I'd need to do per day to finish by 13 Sept? If it's not doable (by me) I'll go for 13 October.

Not sure how to figure out "how many rows" for the mile a minute. I'm doing 45 rows for the center of the strips, and then there's a final edging around the center strips.

So I've got 8 center strips done, one edged, leaving 7 strips next to do.

(LOL, you'd think I could figure this out since I have a bachelor's in Maths!)

1. Name of Project: Mint Clusters Car Seat Cover

2. How many rows/motifs/rounds TOTAL in the project: 38 rows maybe

3. How many do you have COMPLETED: 23 I think

4. When do you want it done by, or how many rows/motifs do you want done in a day: I want this one done by Friday. So I'm guesstimating I've got about 15 left to do, so, maybe 3 rows a day.

1. Name of Project: blue knit baby blanket

2. How many rows/motifs/rounds TOTAL in the project:118 rows

3. How many do you have COMPLETED: 91 rows

4. When do you want it done by, or how many rows/motifs do you want done in a day: 2 rows a day

Ok I know it's been a while since I checked it. I have finished my two OLympic afghans. Here is the proof.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17682207@N02/2785019319/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17682207@N02/2785018575/in/photostream/

Nice afghans!! Now I feel like a pokey butt, I did not finish my baby outfit :( I had to frog it a couple times and my car broke down so we did a lot of running trying to find the "right" parts. Still not fixed. And some family issues. Ah well, I got the little jacket and bonnet done and they are cute, I still want to do the booties before I take a picture and post it. Congrats to everyone who got theirs done and sorry I haven't been on!

Go Team Seniors!

I'm new here, but I've got two baby blankets to do/finish by October 15th, or whenever the baby comes (whichever is soonest). You see, I'm 31 weeks pregnant, and only have 7 weeks and a few days till the baby is due.

Right now I'm starting on the mint clusters car seat cover found in the Little Traveler Blankie Sets book. After that I'll do a matching RR for the baby. I'm hoping to get to row 16 tonight.

Good luck Amethyst!

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Since there seem to be a number of participants who dove wholeheartedly into the Games, there seems to be an equal number that have not kept up here.. Since this includes me, I thought that NOW would be a good time to update everyone's projects and starting/ending goals.

If you would be SO KIND as to all re-post the following information:

(copy and paste is great)

1. Name of Project: Butterfly ghan/ Flag ghan

2. How many rows/motifs/rounds TOTAL in the project:get back to you next time

3. How many do you have COMPLETED:

4. When do you want it done by, or how many rows/motifs do you want done in a day: butterfly, whenever/ flag ghan by 8/9/09

Thank y'all!

I might not get on as often as I want with no internet at home but I'm still :crocheting every day

Roll Call

Here's the modified version. I've got only the people who have checked in already here.

Laura - Latch Hook R95.5

Brenda - Baby R93

Wendy - Both S118

Amethyst - Baby Cover R26

Christi - Hex 376 (going from last known completed)

Christi - Flag R9

Jenny - King R378

(I figure you have 17 rows of each strip to do each day. The outer border on each strip counts as one row as well, even though it's lots bigger)

Thanks!

Keep me on hold until next week. I will be out of state for a long weekend of Labor Day.

I will not have internet access from Wednesday night this week until following Tuesday (Sept. 2nd).

When I return, I will figure which project to work on.

Archived