Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krystal can you halt my squares till Monday please, Im still back on S124. Im now 17 squares for each quilt behind. :eek

Im trying to get this shawler done and hope to try and finish it on the weekend. I will try and do some squares on the weekend to catch up. I also have to check through to see how many I have of each pattern square.

Krystal~i dug out a baby blanket I had started awhile back to finish for my mom. It is made with baby cloud yarn so it is hard to count how many rows I have done. Maybe I could do an inch a day or something? I will get the measurements and let you know.

I don't want to make it more difficult for you but since I was going away, I did more rows a day so that I wouldn't fall behind. I don't plan on doing that as the norm !!!!

So I was hoping to continue the one row a day and pick up when I get home

Is that OK?

I don't want to make it more difficult for you but since I was going away, I did more rows a day so that I wouldn't fall behind. I don't plan on doing that as the norm !!!!

So I was hoping to continue the one row a day and pick up when I get home

Is that OK?

Not a problem!

Krystal~i dug out a baby blanket I had started awhile back to finish for my mom. It is made with baby cloud yarn so it is hard to count how many rows I have done. Maybe I could do an inch a day or something? I will get the measurements and let you know.

Sounds good.

ok, krystal, finally have those measurements for you. I have 8.5 inches done and need to do 36 plus on rnd for boarder. I would like to get this done by the end of october. Here is a pic of it so far and a pic of the knit blankie that I just did.

HPIM0248.jpg

HPIM0245.jpg

The one to the right of mine had a blue ribbon, and the one to the left had a white. I'm not exactly sure if they were in the same division or not. Now I've gotta figure out what I want to submit next year!

Still have not picked up my Flag ghan. I think I'm going to put that one on hold for a bit. I have to get this house organized, and I think I'm going to take advantage of Chris being away for another week to make that happen.

I'll be sure to update you with what's done, what's left and my deadline when I get back to it!

Archived