Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

I am done through row 104. I am thinking I'm going to have to add more rows as it still is four inches away from what it is supposed to be before I put the edge on.

ldyer~sounds like you had a busy day yesterday. Hope you got it all done along with some crochet time. :) Our week will be busy as we have my son's b-day party on sat. The whole house including the chicken coop and the rabbit cage needs to be cleaned this week.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Job ladies! Keep it up!

I still need to make some black saltines to continue with my ATW sewing. Maybe I can get 12 done and then get a corner sewn on tonight!

Ok I have been a bad girl. Im hiding behind the couch because Krystal is gonna get me.

Since the games have been on I just havent done any of the butterfly quilt. I started some new projects and have just put it aside. I need a kick up the behind I reckon. I need to get it done. Might try for friday.

Hi guys! I was hoping I could join, as I REALLY need some encouragement. I'm working on my afghan that I was working on before I got put into wrist braces. Except I discovered I really mucked it up. So as I'm tearing it apart (yes the whole thing) I'm re-crocheting it up into a new but same afghan. It's frustrating and slowwww work. Only one hitch, there is no way I can do an entire row a day because my wrists aren't fully recovered. I can probably do about half a row though. I'm not sure how many rows I need to do either. LOL I hope to figure that out in the next few days. I will take a picture of it later today so you can see this craziness!

Sore:crocheting

Hi guys! I was hoping I could join, as I REALLY need some encouragement. I'm working on my afghan that I was working on before I got put into wrist braces. Except I discovered I really mucked it up. So as I'm tearing it apart (yes the whole thing) I'm re-crocheting it up into a new but same afghan. It's frustrating and slowwww work. Only one hitch, there is no way I can do an entire row a day because my wrists aren't fully recovered. I can probably do about half a row though. I'm not sure how many rows I need to do either. LOL I hope to figure that out in the next few days. I will take a picture of it later today so you can see this craziness!

Sore:crocheting

Welcome to the group! No need to do a whole row a day. Any little bit of work is still progress! Do you have a deadline for this project?

My second attempt at a post. :(

I have no deadline, just because I doubt I'd make it as one day I'm okay to crochet and the next it's excrutiating. :( I have made myself a deal though. This afghan gets priority. No other large projects will be worked on until this is done! Little ones are okay as I can't cart this one around!

Here's the before and now pictures. As you can see I had different lengths on the go and that is what I'm correcting! :hook

AfghanBoobooSide2.jpg

2ndTryAfghan-1.jpg

I love your afghan Slicer! It's beautiful. It reminds me of a kaleidoscope! :)

Hi Krystal, do you want some help posting roll call? I could do it on Mondays and Thursdays if you gave me the info and wanted me to keep up a log too. Just don't want it to become too much for you!

Or maybe you didnt post it recently because you havent worked on your bear paws...huh huh!

Actually, unravelling as I go was Aggie May's idea. She's the real brilliant one! Hehe, I was just smart enough to to recognize smart advice! :lol

How was the wedding? I bet it was lovely! Hehe ldyer, hide while you can!:P

Sore

K,

the ds is done.. DH took claim to it.. it did come out real nice, gonna take pics of it this afternoon.

I know if i didnt have something to keep my mind off this storm, i would have beena basket case.. media, made it much worse than it really was.

cathy

I have wanted to join this CAL for quite some time. Actually wanted ain't the right word needed is. I am stuck in a rut of not finishing anything. I have a total of three small afghans completed in a YEAR. I need some accountability in a bad way.

I currently have three afghans in the works that I would like to see finished by the first of December.

A checkerboard afghan for my daughter - 19 of 60 rows done

The Valentine Afghan for my husband - 23 of 50 rows done

And The Rainbow afghan for my son - 0 of 60 rows

Please help motivate me. The three of them are going to bodily harm if I start something else and not finish it.

Archived