Crochet Today May/June 2008

Uwcheese

Wow you got that quick. They still have their March/April one on their website. I haven't subscribed yet because everyone said they were having problems with subscriptions. I am really considering it though because it's getting tough to find.

I haven't subscribed yet either due to the amount of problems everyone was having but I have noticed that Barnes and Noble always has it, usually by the 9th to the 12th of the month that it comes out in. And I stopped there today to check out something else and they still had a few issues of the March/April left.

So far, I have gotten there every time without a problem.

LI Roe

I'm hoping Barnes and Noble has it before I leave civilization to head back home. I've not subscribed because there were so many problems reported, but if it keeps getting to be hard to find, I might have to.

I'm hoping Barnes and Noble has it before I leave civilization to head back home. I've not subscribed because there were so many problems reported, but if it keeps getting to be hard to find, I might have to.

That was my thought. My walmart carries it at the end of the time, if that. I found mine at Micheals, but that was the first time I ever saw it there (they moved their magazine rack to new places, I think twice or took it out entirely last month). I really like this magazine too. My walmart doesn't even have the March/April one, they finally let go of the last one (with the heart afghan on the cover).

Debbi

I love getting it at home. I live in a VERY rural area, so any mags I like are hard to come by.

I work for a magazine company, (Im not allowed to discuss which mags I handle..... **sigh**) so I get alot of them REALLLLLY cheap since Im an employee! LOL I LOVE THAT! We dont handle Crochet Today though.. **sigh**

But, I do know that the advantage of getting it DIRT CHEAP thru a subscription rocks for me, because Id have to drive 2 hours in any direction to get one on a stand! LOL

I manage to get my copy in Smith's, but not until much later than it is available in the US. Here in England, there are not any crochet mags, although there are lots of cross stitch and several knitting magazines. I wish there was an English version of a Crochet magazine, as we use different terms for the stitches to that used in US.

I manage to get my copy in Smith's, but not until much later than it is available in the US. Here in England, there are not any crochet mags, although there are lots of cross stitch and several knitting magazines. I wish there was an English version of a Crochet magazine, as we use different terms for the stitches to that used in US.

I taught myself to crochet mainly with US sites/patterns so I struggle with our native patterns, I spent a hour this evening going through a shawl pattern and rewriting it into US terminology :D

I just popped over to their website and LOVE the Botanical Babydoll

I like the "Easy Breezy Sweater". I'd love to try that in the Turquoise color. Also, I agree...the afghan at the back in Plush is awesome!

I can always find Crochet Today at Barnes and Noble but it would be cheaper to have a subscription....I didn't know that people were having issues with subscriptions...has this been cleared up?

Archived