Crochet Today May/June 2008

Uwcheese

I had a bad day at work yesterday, and then came home to see the new issue. It's just great! I started on the little baby dress last night. It's very cute.

It made me feel soooo much better. Also, a nap helped too.:)

I love when the magazines come in the mail. Makes my day better.

Great issue.

:manyheart

That little dress is just too cute. I have the body done and now I just have to do the sleeves and the finishing. It's just such a cute little dress. The Pattern is called "Flower Baby".

It will be entered in the county fair this year, that's for sure. It's just so cute.

I love that magazine. Bought a subscription for a friend on a whim and finally had to subscribe myself because I kept borrowing her copies! I'm currently working on a cardigan from the last (not the most recent) issue.

I just subscribed to this magazine and got my first issue last week. I too love the polka dot blankie. :hook Getting a new crochet magazine in the mail just makes my day. :clap Wish there were more of 'em. I'd probably get them all! :D

I really want this issue. It isn't in our Hobby Lobby yet though. They still have the last issue. (No B&N, Borders, JoAnn or Michaels here). I see at least 3 things in this one that I'd like to make in the near future.

That little dress is just too cute. I have the body done and now I just have to do the sleeves and the finishing. It's just such a cute little dress. The Pattern is called "Flower Baby".

It will be entered in the county fair this year, that's for sure. It's just so cute.

I finished this dress and it looks so cute. I did my own trim on the bottom and I'll try to get it posted today. DD knows how to post pictures. I haven't mastered that yet.

I used Jiffy yarn because I had it in the house. Trying to stashbust as much as I can.

:manyheart

I just bought my copy of this issue today at WalMart. Had to laff when I was flipping through it to see Drew (aka The Crochet Dude) staring at me from one of the pages.

Archived