I am in Doll heaven

One of the many angels:angel here told me she was cleaning out her craft room and wondered if I would like some patterns and dolls. I thought sure why not? I figured if I had duplicates, I could pass them on. So I told her yes and what would she like for them? Yarn? :yarnThread? A special pattern? How about postage? She told me no, just make some of the dolls and send them out to C’villers. Sure, I can do that. :yes

Well Saturday came and when I went out to get the mail,:mail I almost tripped over the packages she sent. I was told there would be 2. Anyway, I have finally finished going through and drooling:drool over the dolls and patterns, and believe it or not, there are only 3 patterns I already have.

So Ladies check this out and and see what will be making their way to new homes. I want to thank Catheryn for giving me these fun packages to open and play with.:hook

th_raok04-10-08.gif(Clickable)

As you can see, there are 13” dolls, 15” dolls, Air freshener dolls and Baby dolls. Ladies, along with my bag (till I stop), A doll will be going out. Come drool:drool with me.

Wow. That was so nice of her. You are going to be busy. I love crochet dolls, especially in thread, but don't have the patience for it (although I've done other things which I'm sure took jus as long if not longer then one--expect those bridal dresses).

Debbi

Wow Fabulous!!! Congratz you deserve it!!

I see a pattern there for bed dolls, I love them I had one as a child. Wow those are just gorgeous. You are gonna be in heaven for a long time ;)

Catheryn what a fabulous gesture!

that is wonderful, I am drooling of the Lots to love dolls, i so want one, they remind me of the kewpie dolls that I had as a child, I really miss having one, mine were given away by my mom when I was 14 to a family that had three girls and no toys after their house burned down.

Archived