doilies I made this weekend

dennymare

squarepineappledoily1.jpgHere are a few of the doilies I made this weekend. I used patterns by Denise

Augostine and the thread I got from Jaclim. Hope you all like them.:cheer

Mary

sherbetdoily.jpg

simpledoily3.jpg

They look great! I like seeing how that thread works up! (I have some, too, but haven't done any big doilies with it yet). :manyheart

All in one weekend??? Incredible! Awesome doilies. I love the square one, it's very unique, but they are all beautiful.

Wow!! Those look great! You did a wonderful job on them...and all in one weekend - I'm impressed!!

I can not wait to get the thread I ordered from Jackie and start creating.....although just one of those doilies would take me a week!!

Thanks all for your wonderful comments. These doilies weren't to large approx. 8 to 10 inches and that is why I could make them all weekend. Also helps when the dd and dh don't bother you. The square doily is really unique and I have another square pattern I can't wait to try.

:cheer Thanks again for the great comments, it all keeps me motivated:cheer

Mary

I thought those doilies looked familiar. I just saw one posted on Doily of the Month that looks suspiciously like yours! They look great:yay

Archived