Baby shower gift completed

Chatty

Very nice! Which reminds me, I still have to make a hat, booties, & thumbless mittens for my set! YIKES! Where does the time go???

What a nice gift! Are those teddy bear buttons I see on that shorty sleeper?:lol :lol

Yes, those are teddy bear buttons, I saw them in Wal Mart and they somehow found their way to the sleeper ;):heart

Anyway, now I need to box it up and get it wrapped before my pomeranian thinks it's for her and makes a bed out of it :sofunny

:frog

Thank you, everyone. I know she'll like the afghan, she saw it not long after I started it and really liked it. She doesn't know about the sleeper set yet, that's a surprise :wink

Beautiful! I have a friend expecting a baby boy in August and was thinking I might make her some stuff (not that he'll need booties here in Tucson in August...). What patterns did you use?

Patty

The bootie pattern is here, the hat pattern is here, the afghan pattern is here and the sleeper pattern is my own and can be found in my pattern blog, check my sig.

One thing, the bootie pattern has a flaw, in rnd 2 of the sole, in both places where it says to hdc in next 5 hdc you hdc in the next 4 hdc to make the pattern come out right.

Archived