My first thread teddy!

Momcrochets

I finally did it. (Actually, I finished it last weekend:P) I used the Aunt Lydia's thread, and I think b/c of it's stiffness, it was perfect for making stuffed threadies. And as long as I worked in short spurts on this teddy bear, I managed to keep from too much cramping or pain in my fingers and wrists as I worked to keep the stitches tight.

Here she is:P1010676.jpg:c9

I used "Monique" the pattern, which I found as a link in another thread, searching for teddy patterns. I'm sorry I'm not posting it right now,:blush but my ultra-slow dial-up is acting up,:eek making it even S-L-O-W-E-R... But the pattern is called monique, and is available in english and German, and was writen kindof as a tut. I hope that helps, and maybe a faster computer person will be able to help me:think and post the link.

Thanks for letting me share her

:eek Your thready teddy is awesome! I can't believe how small it is; and it looks great, too. :cheer That is amazing. You did a great job!

Don't you *love* dial-up? :blush Sign on, go start a pot of coffee, drink a cup, maaaybe your site will be up by then.... I hope it stops acting up for you.

Your bear is awesome. :manyheart

Tina

Archived