My first thread teddy!

Momcrochets

Okay here is your laugh for the day:lol :lol :lol

When I read the title of this thread, I wasn't thinking "teddy" bear. All I could think was how uncomfortable that would be.

Maybe I just need more coffee :lol

Thanks all! She did work up cute, and now I'm going to have to find more thread and yarn, and stuff, and make more baby bears! And yes, carovan, I'm keeping this one. Though DD asked if it was for her (She also likes purple, and pink). I'll maybe make her one, but in yarn...This pattern is so flexible! Definitely will be making more, this time to share. :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... she is so cute.... I have one about half done. It has been slow going work for me. But it is great fun each time you get one more piece done and you can start seeing what it will look like when its done! Yo did a great job!

Very cute! I made one of them too! Mine is light blue....but my daughter swiped him and put him on her keychain! It was a bit tough to make because of all the tiny little parts and then sewing it all together.....but they are :manyheartadorable! Thanks for sharing!:hug

It did take me a while, making all the teeny pieces. :)Once I got those done, I sewed the face/head and assembled it in one evening. But making all those bitty body parts took a couple of weeks...it was hard for me to keep my thread tension tight enough to stuff; my hands would get sore, so I'd take a break. :)

She's (I guess she's a she. She's pink, right? :)) ADORABLE! I have to admit, when I saw the title of the thread, the first thing I thought of was a camisole-type teddy! Then when I opened up the thread, there was a picture of a BEAR! I felt like such a numb-nut! :lol

Elle

Elle, looks like you weren't the only one...I never though of that till AFTER I posted. WHoops! (yes, she's a girl, and the picture didn't come out too great, she's supposed to be lavender/lilac color)

Archived