Squares for a Special Young Lady Needed - UPDATE POST #73

CDBear

Ladies, I need your help......

I know that this is right in the middle of our Christmas rush, but I don't know who else I can turn to....my youngest son's girlfriend has had to undergo some surgery today. She had to have one ovary removed because of tumors, and will have to have the other ovary and uterus removed soon because of the same tumors. From what the doctor has told her mom, it's cancerous. Even after surgery, she will likely have to have chemo/radiation treatments. Tana is almost 16.........

I'd love to put a blanket together for her.........8" squares, I think. She likes bright colors - reds, blues, pinks......

I'll put it together after the first of the year, along with making her some hats to wear later on. If you can help, please pm me.

The squares have begun to arrive!!

Texasredhead

Deedes

Lisaizme

Angelfire

Tiffany

Cathy

Granny Annie

2kute

Dare2BDifferent

MyissaG

scc51055

minwifeof4boys

TracyLeigh

Laurah4200

wiz3283

Kittyloverdeb

Pineknott

nanmeyers

Nici (I'm sorry, I don't have your Crochetville name....)

sockmad

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You gottem!! I'll work on them today and tomorrow and mail Friday... how very very sad...

... My dil has surgery on the 21 to remove a cyst the size of a small baby's head and she might possibly lose her ovary as well..

... AND prayers going up for the young lady

... My dil has surgery on the 21 to remove a cyst the size of a small baby's head and she might possibly lose her ovary as well..

... AND prayers going up for the young lady

Thank you so much Lea!!! I'll add your dil to my prayer list......

I don't usually weave ends in as I worry that squares might not be right size.. and that person receiving may need to undo a row or something. but since you request them that way.. I will do.

Archived