Squares for a Special Young Lady Needed - UPDATE POST #73

CDBear

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 squares with ends woven in (but tiny tiny little bits left sticking out..so if you need to undo my weaving, you'll know where to start.. if you don't need to unweave.. just snip the tiny ends off) were posted today.

Hope they'll be ok. Holler if you want more.

There are 10 8" squares going in the mail tomorrow.

Please let me know when they arrive.

I will certainly do that, Tracy!! Thank you!!

Thank you all so much!!!! :manyheart:manyheart

I just got some really cool yarn in pinks, reds, and blues. I just have to finish up with another project on this site, and I will get right to work on them. I will keep her in my prayers.

Please email me ur address.

Thank You,

Jillian

Austin Texas

my squares went out today,but in my haste I didn't tag them,we are down to one car till after the 1st of the year,so when hubby said he was going out,I quickly got them in the pkg. to go to the post office.

Linda

my squares went out today,but in my haste I didn't tag them,we are down to one car till after the 1st of the year,so when hubby said he was going out,I quickly got them in the pkg. to go to the post office.

Linda

Tag them? I didn't do that either...not to sound stupid but what does that mean?

kittyloverdeb

I use a piece of index card,to make my tags,I attach mine to the squares with a piece of yarn.

I put my crochetville name ,sometimes others will ask you to put your state,so people receiving it( comfortghan ) can see that the squares came from many different places

For those squares that didn't have tags, I'll put one on for you! If you've sent squares, and you don't see your name on the list on my first post, please let me know.

I'm trying to decide what color to use to put them together. I don't want to take anything from the colors in the squares........I'd really like them to pop, ya know? I'm thinking black, so the squares are the focus. What do you think?

Thank you so much ladies, for your help. All the squares are beautiful, and I know stitched with love and prayers. Tana is going to be so surprised!!!

kittyloverdeb

I use a piece of index card,to make my tags,I attach mine to the squares with a piece of yarn.

I put my crochetville name ,sometimes others will ask you to put your state,so people receiving it( comfortghan ) can see that the squares came from many different places

Thanks for clearing that up! Oops...I have never done that. Guess I better start. Thanks CD Bear for putting them on for me. I just mailed them yesterday so you should have them by Monday at the latest!

Archived