My craftroom...finally organized.

Not sure if this is the right area to post this, but I finally got my craftroom all organized and I've been using it alot since.

bookmarkscraftroom003.jpg

The first picture is my sewing area. You can see my yarn shelf off to the left and there are a few bags under my sewing table with yarn as well.

bookmarkscraftroom004.jpg

This picture is of my big utility shelf that houses all my fabric. yes that is all fabric hidden behind that yellow curtain. I'm a yarn/fabric junkie and it only gets worse! lol.

The other side of the room is the girls playroom, they have their own shelving for their toys and books and their own space to sit and read as well.

Just wanted to share. I'd love to see pics of your sewing/craft spaces.

One day I'm going to turn my son's old room into my craft room, right now it's a catchall and filled with boxes and stuff I need to go through.

I'm planning on getting some of those rolling things with drawers (you know, those plastic things you can get at Wal-Mart) to store my yarn in since I don't have nearly as much as you or anyone else does around here. I could if I ever got a place to put it neatly ;)

I need to clean that room out and sweet talk my hubby into building me a table at least for my sewing machine.

:frog

Oh wow! I love your craft room! :manyheart I sew as well as crochet and knit but I haven't been able to afford yarn muchless fabric. I have only one piece of fabric left though.. its a 1 yard square and I'm not going to use it until I find the perfect pattern for it. But I often pull it out to feel it and look at it :lol

Someday I'll have a craftroom and hopefully it will be as organized as yours :)

Wow ! Great job with organizing your craft room. I have a craft dresser where I stick all my odds and ends, and a shelf in the linen closet where I shove all the books and patterns. I have a milk crate with new skeins of yarn and a briefcase with the leftover little balls.

Robin :devil

:drool :drool I can only dream of a stash like yours! Great job organizing it! The hardest part for me would be keeping it that neat! I have mine shoved in 3 rubbermaid totes along with my cross stitch stuff that I have here in Europe with me!

That's so awesome. I used to have a craft/sewing/crocheting/knitting room, when we only had one child. Now we have three. (And only three bedrooms.) So all my stuff is smushed under the bed, or laying on my nighstand. I can't stand it. I can't wait until I have my own room again.:lol (Sounds like a little kid, who has to share a bedroom...)

Tina

timelesscreations.blogspot.com

Someday we're going to have a craft room... we moved into a house with a Florida room over the summer, and right now it's the catch-all. We weren't too sure about it being the craft room with all the windows, til we remembered there is UV tinting on the windows. After that dad never had a chance. :lol

My yarn is living in my bedroom (okay and one corner of the family room... and parrt of the living room...), and we have boxes and boxes of fabric slowly making its way into sheet-lined bookcases all over the house. We started as quilters (well, mom still is, I'm sort of 'part-time lol) and we take our fabric stash verry seriously! lol The one benefit is that if I ever need to line something (like the messenger bag I'm going to make) I should be able to find just about anything I want! And if we don't have it... we know where the craft stores are! lol

Moving to Orlando for grad school is going to be a sad, sad thing though... :(

Wow! I'm sure it's very nice to see it all organize. I wish i had mine too. I also share my bed with the yarns. my bed has to drawers underneath and it's where i put my stuff. the rest of my stashes are just along the corner of my bedroom.

:D

Archived