My craftroom...finally organized.

Wow I am so jealous! My craft room is nothing more than a big box that my computer came in containing the yarn I am not currently working with, some balls of thread, a glue gun and some other little things like ribbon and stuff. I have a bunch of books under my coffee table, I seem to have come down with a severe case of PAS (Pattern Acquisition Syndrom)! Projects in progress are lined up by my bed and by the couch in gift bags :hook

Looks great. I hope mine looks as good Thursday when my furniture arrives. I forgot to take before pictures and had to clean up the room because my sister came down for the weekend. But at least now when the furniture gets here, it won't be such a mess to work with.

All right, that's it. I'm gonna get my rear end in gear and start organizing my stuff! I don't have a whole room for crafting...hmmm, my offspring goes off to college in two years, so I might have one. Oh that will relax me...organizing my stuff is as much fun as crocheting. I"ll have to take before and after pics.

Sara

Archived