Critter Hats

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are awesome. Would make really cute Halloween costumes if you make the bodies to go with them!! :hook

Those are awesome. Would make really cute Halloween costumes if you make the bodies to go with them!! :hook

That was exactly what I was thinking.

They could also be made into great stuffed toys.

Beautiful work!:)

They are sure cute. :manyheart looks like it took some time.

Not so much time, 2 days, working in evenings per hat. Creating the individual parts without any patterns was some trial and error and so it probably took a while longer, but to recreate them, not very long.

And they would work well for halloween costumes, just wear a sweatsuit the same color as the hat and maybe mittens.

Those hats are so cool! I love :manyheart the monkey hat, it reminds me of my little brother :devil

I wish I had the skills to come up with designs like that. Your hats are awesome :clap

-Wendy

What a cute pattern.... great for any little one you love or a kids' charity! Did you have someone special in mind for these?

Marla

My Blog http://marlashouse.blogspot.com

Originally created and planned for Children's Hospital Homemade Drive (see Crochet for Charity). Have considered selling them for yarn money, am reworking the puppy and starting on a lion. Will post more pics as available. Please email me if interested.

Archived