New felted bag

Jewels

I love my new felted bag.

7586468_36a789f3cd.jpg

Isn't it gorgeous?? I tested a pattern for skamama and she has designed a beautiful felted bag. It's large enough that I can carry my purse and books and whatever else I need. I believe the pattern has been accepted for the next CrochetMe edition so watch for that. She's kindly allowed me to post a picture, knowing all of you will wait with baited breath for the CrochetMe mag with her pattern in it.:c9

I used Paton's Classic merino wool in "Leaf Green" and black. The bag has a pocket on one side too.

That is one awesome looking bag. I haven't tried felting yet but that may very be the bag to put me over the edge and be brave enough to try.

That's GORGEOUS! I really like the colours. I just did my first fulled bag last night and hunny suggested I try a green colour like that one! Were the handles attached before or after?

Bec

It looks so great Jewels! :cheer I keep looking at my Leaf Green and wanting so desperately to make another now, but alas I must finish other work first! Thanks for your help on this. Pattern was accepted and is available at Crochet Me on April 1!:yay

Julie

Archived