My Brother's 'ghan

kat

Hi all... I had to post these pics of the 'ghan my brother crocheted. Yes, I said Brother! :2eek He also learned to crochet some when we were small. My Mom tried to teach all of us, and even my Dad used to crochet. He finally finished this tonight. It took him a long, long time, cause he would put it down and not go back to it. I told him to get it finished so I could show it off. He used RH Light & Lofty. I am so proud of him. I am also trying to get my Mom to join and post some of her things.

th_100_2002.jpg

th_100_2005.jpg

That looks great! You can tell a guy made that by the size. My dh keeps making me make his blanket bigger. My dh was once taught to crochet. He has no interest in it, which is fine with me.

That afghan is so beautiful, he did such a wonderful job, it's huge, i can just imagine cuddling up beneath it and staying nice and cozy warm, I work with the light and lofty and know it to be so soft and comforting. Tell him that's a job well done, Kudos to him for completing it.

XOXO

blessings rori :cheer

That is so gorgeous and cozy-looking.

My brother crochets too and has made more afghans than I can count, I wish he lived somewhere close where I could get pictures of some of them, he can whip them out in no time. Losing 2 fingers on his hook hand hasn't slowed him down a bit either, he still turns out the most gorgeous afghans.

I think a man who crochets or knits is a wonderful thing :)

:frog

Archived