Wire bracelet... my 1st

OzRebel

OK, so I fell off the WIP bandwagon and did a new project! :blush I made a wire crochet bracelet and it was so much fun... albeit a bit of a challenge at first! The last pic is more color-accurate, but the first 2 pics give a better idea of how it really looks. I sent it to a different message board friend as a surprise since she is out of work and facing some big struggles at the moment as a single mom out of work.

DSCF1071.jpgDSCF1072.jpgDSCF1073.jpg

That wire is a bit of a pain (literally haha) at first, but your bracelet really turned out beautiful! I love it! :manyheart Great work and I'm sure you're friend will love it!

that is so beautiful, maybe one of these days I;ll be brave enough to try wire

That's beautiful, and you must have the patience of a saint. I curse at wire enough when I'm making plain jewelry ... I think I'd create a whole new language to crochet with it. And I'm sure you're friend will be thrilled to get it.

thats just lovely! I am going to make wire crochet for chirstmas gifts this year, and I am off to the libary soon to pick up a book! ( you can never start making to early can you now!) then a good trawl over ebay to find the fasteners and beads......:) when I have managed to make something I shall post pics! :)

OWWWWWWWW! Now THAT is a pretty bracelet! You did a beautiful job on it.....and I bet your friend will treasure your kindness and talents (especially at a difficult period in her life). I really love it, and i look forward to trying my hand at it too!

Thanks again everyone! I had a slow night at work last night so made another bracelet like the 1st with minor adjustments in bead placement... several co-workers have put in requests now! Have to come up with a price for them. I will probably be sick to death of making them soon! :lol

Archived