comfortghan a fellow member is making in honor of her husband

scc51055

granny sunshine started this post a while ago and it hasnt gotten much attention so I thought that maybe we could move it here and more of us would participate.

Please see below for her request for squares in memory of her fireman husband who lost his life helping others. for the adddress, please contact granny sunshine.

Thanks for your help.

My Loving Husband, My Fireman, My Hero

:manyheart

I would like to crochet an afghan in memory of My Loving Husband, My Fireman, My Hero.

I would to make a granny square afghan in the colors of RED, WHITE, and BLUE, in honor of his devotion, courage and bravery, as a fireman.

I would like to issue an invitation to all of my fellow C'ville friends, to help me make this last tribute to my Hero, come true.

See the link below:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=53413

I appreciate all of the sweet thoughts that have been sent my way. I have felt the "hugs" and "prayers" that have been sent to me over the last few days. The strength which my C'ville family has provided to me, has made it

possible for me to get through these very heart breaking moments!

Thanks,

Granny Sunshine

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished a square for her, and will be mailing it on Monday. Hope she gets enough. If not, I would be happy to make a couple more.

I thought about starting a ghan for her after reading her origional post but Last time I asked for squares I didn't get much help (only 3 ladies) but thank you for starting this and I will make some squares for her. Not sure how many but I will make a couple

what size is she looking for? i knoow red white and blue,m but what size and need a addy to send to also i can make a couple, i too am very sorry for her loss, when we lose one of our heros its hard for us to know what to do. i am sory that she has had to go thru this . god bless you sweetie

here is the information that granny orginally posted:

I am making 12 inch squares of red, white and blue. The three colors to be used in a single square. Or the square can be all one color. The pattern choice is your selection.

I will join them all together myself.

My Loving Husband, My Fireman, My Hero

Hello everyone. I have been away for a few days

handling legal papers. The paper work seems to go on forever.

I appreciate all of your prayers and thoughts.

I have felt the long distance hugs and I thank you for your kindness!

I would be glad if anyone would like to participate in

my Hero's Memory Afghan.:hug

I am asking for 12 inch squares.

I am using red, white, and blue.

The pattern can be your choice.

The squares can be a solid color.

Or red, white and blue variegated colors.

I will post a photo on C'ville when I

get it put together.

Thanks again.

Granny Sunshine:manyheart

You got it Kay, I will get some squares out in Mondays mail. Again I am really sorry for your loss. Also sorry for all the paperwork it can be daunting for sure.....Prayers for you.

I will drop them in the mail this week Wednesday - have a few more things to send and I will make sure I include yours with the others

I am so sorry to hear of your loss I trully hope your memories of him help you through the rough days ahead :hug

I missed the request on the other thread. I will be sending you a contribution. Let me get into my stash and see what I have.

My condolences to you and yours in your time of loss.

do you still need squares> please let me know and i will get on it. made her somthing speacil. but am willing to make squares. thank you. nana(debi)

Archived