Van Gogh's Closet

JulieKay

Hi, Marci. I used the baby rr pattern for my rr's, but used RHSS and a P hook. By the time I get 7 rounds of solids and 6 rounds of blended I have a full size afghan. (Each round is two rows.)

Morning, everyone. I haven't done much on my Van Gogh this week as I've been creating and starting a train cuddle ghan for my grandson. I promise that I'll get back in the groove soon. :hook

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice ghan Gene.

So I'm doing my brain dead imitation today... Where is twisted cables listed in your list?

I do love a good twisted cables ghan when I see one. :hook

Rose

That is VERY pretty ! You would have to show me that picture now when Krystal has me by the short hairs to get another project done ....

Doggone it ....

Would you keep a secret and just not tell her if I start one and let my other project go slack ? :D

Rose

That is VERY pretty ! You would have to show me that picture now when Krystal has me by the short hairs to get another project done ....

Doggone it ....

Would you keep a secret and just not tell her if I start one and let my other project go slack ? :D

HeeHeeHee, I wouldn't. :devil:lol:devil

Rose

Doggone it ....

Surely my eyes deceive me. :eek Can this be happening? No... I've got to cut back on my meds I must be halucinating...wait, I'm not on any meds! oh, ok... maybe I should start some then ...

:rofl

Rose

Doggone it ....

First off, if I had you by the tight and curlies, I would let go really fast and find the nearest hose.... the visual on that was just plain scary. Second, did you REALLY think I wouldn't find out?

HeeHeeHee, I wouldn't. :devil:lol:devil

Nope, I know for sure that Tabby (aka Turncoat Tabby) wouldn't keep a secret like this. A good tag-team partner she is. Secret-keeper, she is NOT!

UH OH

I forgot about DOLLY in her bright red thong .

Tab- you wouldn't tell on your BESTEST FRIEND ,would you ???:D

Yep, she would.

Thank you, Rose .. at least I can trust you to keep quiet.

Now if I can only find a way to BLOCK this area so Krystal doesnt stumble into here ..................

OOOOF!!! Just fell down in this here rabbit hole and lookie what I found... Perhaps some of Arnold needs to come back into the Avatar.... that 12% is MEEEELLLLLLLTING!

Doggone you Krystal !!!

You are funnier than heck -- you found me out . Guilty as charged .

I did work on my WB again today ..

SEE ??

oh, you can't see it ...

I do have a pile of squares made again for it so I am still plugging along at it .

Scout's honor .

Oh, I believe you - I believe that your loathing of Gary is so strong that you would work on it cussing me out (with a smile at the corner) the whole time.... It's OK, use me as a whipping board... I tell my kids all the time they're allowed to tell their friends they have a mean Mom, so they can't do some things. As long as y'all are walking the straight and narrow, I'm ok if you call me names.. ;)

Wow! Everyone has been busy while I've been gone - your ripples are all amazing!!!!

I am working on a WIP reduction diet (I counted 40+ no joking floating around the house) but I consider my Van Gogh project squares in there, so I'm still chugging away, although not as quickly as the first one since I am also trying to finish some smaller gratutitous 'I've finished a WIP' projects that I have floating around....I swear they are like rabbits and multiply every night while I am sleeping........okay, perhaps thats me sneaking a few into the pile here and there.....I never said I was a saint!

I really did not NEED the image of Krystal holding on by the tight and curlies right after dinner!

ICCCKKKKYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

huh? who me?!? what r we talkin' about anyway?? who did what and got caught? I'm the innocent one here :rofl

If it helps at all. I once had a book on the origins of phrases and words and it said the short and curlies were actually the hairs at the back of the neck. :eek

Nah... I didn't buy that one either since they also said the correct phrase was "getting your just desert" rather than your "just dessert".

and oh yeah :bump

We were sliding badly again :whew

Archived