KatchKans Rose Parade Doily Tested

Pumpkinmouse

I tested this for Kathy White and I could'nt hold off any longer just had to show it... Her designs are amazing and I have gotten so many compliments on this...Everyone who has been to my house wants it ...Sorry but this ones mine :lol

RoseDoily1.jpg

Thanks again Kathy for letting me test this for you it is my most favorite thing that I have crocheted :manyheart

Maryann, You did such a wonderful job of testing this design for me. Thank you, I really do appreciate you time and energy. :hug

Sorry, Everyone this pattern is not available. :no I am getting ready to submit this design along with several others. If they don't choose to use it. I will self publish it. But I do want to try submitting these first.

GJ. No wonder everyone wants it. Heck i do. :D. I want all of katch's doilys :drool This one is my favorite. Love the flowers.

I'm sure theyll except it katchkan they'd be crazy not to publish all of yours.

Stunning! But Kathy's patterns always are!! Kathy, I'm surprised no publisher has already snatched you up! I love your designs. Maryann, you did excellent work! that doily is gorgeous, and no wonder everyone wants it!

Archived