American Needlearts Survey 2007

I just received an email from the Crochet Guild of America about the American Needlearts Survey 2007. This survey is conducted every two years by TNNA, The National Needlearts Association. Many needlearts companies use the results of this survey to help them develop products and services to meet the needs of their customers.

Your answers are anonymous, and you don't have to submit any personally identifying information. The survey has 5 different sections:

• First Needlearts Activities
  • Current Needlearts Activities
  • Needlearts Projects
  • Needlearts Shopping Experiences
  • About You

I just spent about 5 minutes answering the questions for the survey. I hope a lot of you will fill out the survey. Let's let them hear from all the crocheters out there!!! :)

I've just submitted it - but only realised late on that you were supposed to be American... oops. I've answered as if I was and just had to leave my 'state' blank.

so how many people could actually remember how many and how much from last year.

I was thinking... oh I dunno, 16? then I remembered that my Olympic Gold was for making 16 hats in 16 days... oops guess I did more than...well then there was... um... er...

Please don't leave me hanging out here ... right? :yes:no

Archived