Patricia Kristofferson doily

lacy lucy

I have made the Ruby doily a couple of times now and I just love it! I love how you made it using two different colors! It really brings out the details of the doily! :yay

P.S. I have an extensive PK doily gallery on my website!

~ Lori

I have made the Ruby doily a couple of times now and I just love it! I love how you made it using two different colors! It really brings out the details of the doily! :yay

P.S. I have an extensive PK doily gallery on my website!

~ Lori

I happened to see your Svanhild doily ( and read about the contest where you entered it ) when I was surfing the net. I decided I *had* to make one just like that and promptly went and ordered a "doilies with a twist " from Amazon. In a way, I owe you one :) .

I thought then that *all* your doilies looked so spectacular with the colours all superbly selected. Today, I went through your album and saw all your doilies in one place and I must say you made my day ! Such wonderful doilies - I could look at them all day !

Great great work indeed. Your latest one with the braids looks great too - I'm sure it took a lot of effort and patience too .

rgds

lacy lucy

Your doily is Awesomely beautiful! Is there another book called "Absolutely Gorgeous Doilies"? Because I have the book by that name #2879 and I don't see that doily in there :think . I love these beautiful things and sure would love to have that book too!

Archived