Margarite Bedspread

habetlerm

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just doing a quick check in to see how you are making out. I'm still on my crochet vacation but I had to stop by to post something and wanted to just get my

:cheer :cheer :cheer

in for March.

AWESOME! I've seen some of these patterns and just can't think of starting due to the time required, but my son just warned me he's thinking of popping the question, so maybe I'll take encouragement from you and take the plunge!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been working on the bedspread. Too many babies coming and I've had some stomach problems that have made me not want to do anything at all but go to work and come home and do nothing.

I thank you all for the encouragement. I'm going to try to get back to it soon. I need to boost myself up and get going.

Thank you, thank you.

I haven't been working on the bedspread. Too many babies coming and I've had some stomach problems that have made me not want to do anything at all but go to work and come home and do nothing.

I thank you all for the encouragement. I'm going to try to get back to it soon. I need to boost myself up and get going.

Thank you, thank you.

:hug I hope your stomach problems get better (and not just because the bedspread is lovely and I'd love to see the finished product :manyheart)

Cheers,

Marika

Ohhh sorry to hear that you are having tummy trouble. :(

We are only here to be a support team.

You do what you can when you feel like it.

we are on your side no matter what :cheer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, ya'll. I've picked it up again. Most of my projects for babies are done. The baby boom is almost past.

The weddings are beginning again though. So I do the wedding projects at home at night and the bedspread at work during lunch. I feel I'm getting some things done anyway.

What a ride I've had this Spring though. Health issues up the wazzooo and work stuff that is just crazy. I lost my position and then was allowed to reapply for the same position and it didn't change one bit except the name of the office but they don't even know what they're calling it. It's a long story. However I'm still working and that in itself these days is a blessing.

And best of all I'm still crocheting!!!!!! Hopefully I be back visting this website more often too. See ya'll.

I am sorry to hear that you have had all these challenges at one time. Will be praying for all of you in addition to your nimble fingers.

:hug

:cheer :cheer :cheer

Archived